Stila Creme Bouquet

Filtered by age: 36-43
Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.5

I just got this in the mail yesterday from the Stila website. The price was very resonable, in the $30 range. The bottle is very cute. It sprays out in a very fine and even mist. My first impression of the scent is a warmer version of Love's Baby Soft. Despite the word "bouquet", I do not detect a lot of floral. The scent is rather light, I can not really place the notes. The dry down is very warm smelling and cozy. I have only had it on for 5 hours but the scent is still there. This would be a lovely fall/winter perfume and perfect for younger tweens.

on 8/22/2012 6:42:00 AM

Being a vanilla addict, I do love this scent. I'm docking off a point from the rating simply because the scent fades far too quickly... although I do love it so!

on 4/18/2011 7:50:00 PM

A cloud of vanilla ,dusty and sweet, mixed with light white flowers ,lilac and lily . Mostly a fluffy cloud of vanilla in the subltest ,skin type way ,you can imagine. Not too far away from Ava Luxe's Angel Face or Profumum's Vanitas. Somewhat powedery but really quite delicious. I love this .
Creme Bouquet is available again - yippee - go buy some ,girls.

on 8/21/2008 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Stila says this is a delicate blend of vanilla, pink lilac and lily of the valley....
I say this fragrance is hard to overdo. The vanilla is not too sweet and lends a soothing quality. Very soft. I imagine males may find this attractive, in a comforting sense: the perfect cuddle-on-movie night fragrance. As for the 'powder' I read in other reviews, I get a calming, creamy aroma. Definate repurchase for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Although I do like scents with a bit of a powdery quality, this for me was ultimately TOO powdery and I sold it, somewhat regretfully, on eBay. I love the bottle, though, it's romantic and pretty without being exactly "girly." I do love the creaminess of this fragrance -- if only it wasn't overpowered by the powdery aspect (maybe I should say overPOWDERED). The creamy floral quality is the upside here.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was weirdly obsessed with this scent for awhile. Loved it. Couldn't get enough. And then...somehow it just started smelling cheap and fake to me. Maybe not forever - maybe I'll fall back in love again. But for now - can't handle it!

on 6/1/2007 2:23:00 PM

Hey there. This fragrance grows on me each time I wear it. I have gone from "EWWW!" to "not too bad" ...to..."lovely" over the years. I decided the other day that if I keep sampling this bottle I need to own some and purchased the roll-on for $12.00. The more I wore it ...the more I wanted a full bottle. The scent is sweet in a feminine way...by sweet I mean...You feel sweet and feminine wearing it. There is a powder/sweet scent at first that reminds you of a baby's fresh scent after a bath...however it moves into a vanilla and by the time it dries down it is so clean and fresh and sweet without being too much of any particular facet. If I had to compare this to a perfume that I have tried before...I would say Sweet Honesty from Avon (check out reviews for that scent and you will see many love it) however without any sharpness. In a way it is also a bit like Philosophy's Amazing Grace but without that muskiness that goes all wrong on me these days. I have heard folks say there is a musk in this scent but so far my body is not picking up on that. This lasts a long time on me as well...I put some on after a shower last night and this morning it was still clearly there on my wrist (I sprayed from the large bottle after my shower - I mention this as folks have said it lasts longer when sprayed versus rolled on from the roll-on bottle but I am not sure if that is true or not yet.). Give this a try...you can't beat $12.00 for the cute roll-on. If at first you do not care for it...try it a couple of times more. Seriously....it may grow on you (in a good way! giggle). I find this a girly fragrance and if this fragrance had a color...it would be pink for sure...with ribbons and bows...and sparkly things!

on 9/26/2006 3:49:00 PM

There's something very comforting about this scent, and that's probably the fact that it smells just like baby powder. Baby powder smells great on a baby, not so great on a 36-year-old woman. The bottle is pretty and looks nice on a vanity. That said, $50 is a lot for a pretty bottle.

on 8/12/2006 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the roll-on off of ebay because I was so curious about this scent. Well, it is nice - and powdery. I smell mostly a strong powder smell. It is pleasant and comforting and I will use up all of what I have, but I doubt I'll buy again. If you are looking for a body lotion that has a similar smell, you should try Aveeno Baby, Lavender & Vanilla Calming Comfort Lotion. It is a nice lotion and it will enhance the Creme Bouquet but stays in the background and doesn't last as near as long.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gave me a headache. Too heavy for me. Very heavy floral. I can see how some people might really like all the floral in this, but it gave be a bad headache, so back to Sephora it went.