Stila Creme Bouquet

Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.4

on 8/27/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didnt like how it smelled on me at first, but then after a moment i fell in love with the scent!!it's so creamy yet lovely.I cant stop loving it!

on 6/7/2007 5:49:00 PM

I have the roll-on bottle of this but when I have finished it, I'm definitly buying the full bottle. Whenever I try/buy fragrances I get sick of them after a while but with this, it just grows on me! I love stila as a whole and I think that this scent embodies stila very well (jeez i'm sounding like an ad now!). But yes, I love this! Dare I say it... almost HG material (joint with BeneFit Maybe Baby ;-) )

on 8/16/2006 9:51:00 PM

i thought this item was going to be like stila aqua flaunt. i loved those.. they smelled just like pez candy. was very disappointed in creme bouquet.

Oh... sweet... Lord... make it stop! This scent is nauseating and gives me a killer headache. It's this wretchedly sweet babypowder floral, which I might add is a dreadful combination, to my nose anyway. I wish I could go back in time and unspritz this, because once it was there it would not leave me be! I could practically see this thick, pink cloud of stench wafting straight up through my nose, finding it's way to my brain and making it pound into the sides of my skull... Maybe that's a bit dramatic, but that's how it felt, lol :) My sorely battered nose finally got some relief after it mellowed down (which probably didn't take too long, but since I didn't like the scent it felt like forever), it's not half as bad after the drydown, but still not to my liking. Also, it reminds me very much of old people... which is funny as people seem to find it a girly scent... Oh well, to each his own :o) I would just say to try before you buy, because so many reviewers think it's a lovely scent, it's probably just a matter of my chemistry and personal scent preference. I feel awful saying bad stuff about Stila, because I normally love their products!!

on 7/18/2005 2:27:00 AM

Am I the only one who got a smelled a strong cinnamon note? This smelled disgusting on me, like a mix between a flower shop and a bakery gone terribly, terribly wrong. I ran home and took a bath. That will teach me not to sample it on the paper sticks first. Pretty packaging though, hah.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful bottle, unfortunately, the product inside doesn't do it justice. This fragrance has notes of baby powder, baby powder, a hint of baby powder, and did i mention the baby powder? Gave me a headache. Really, really not a fan.

too vanilla-y floral-y for my liking.

on 1/8/2004 1:07:00 AM

guess I'm in the minority, but I love this fragrance! CB smells like a mixture of warm vanilla & some light floral notes on me. I'm really picky about fragrances - most give me awful headaches - but I love CB! The lasting powder is also great on me & guys seem to really like this one too ;) I'll definitely repurchase!

on 12/29/2003 4:25:00 AM

THIS IS THE BEST SMELL I HAVE EVER SMELT! It's weird that some people don't like it, cuz I'm seriously like, obsessed with it now! I can't get enough of it...it smells soooo good. It's vanilla-y and sweet and I can't really describe it. I don't think it smells powdery at all though.

Annoying powdery floral that does not last at all. Smells sickening on me.

Popular Fragrances