Clarisonic Refreshing gel cleanser

Clarisonic Refreshing gel cleanser
Refreshing gel cleanser

2.9

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone, Glucosamine HCl, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Cyanocobalamin, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance. -Willow Bark Extract (1%): A natural antiseptic and beta-hydroxy acid that promotes cell turnover. -CoQ10 and Coenzyme Q10: One of the few lipid-soluble and naturally occurring antioxidants found in skin. It's essential for cell viability and energy production while protecting against loss of collagen and elastin. -Bearberry Leaf Extract: A natural source of arbutin, which is a naturally occurring skin brightening agent similar in structure to hydroquinone but gentler. It reduces hyperpigmentation by reversibly inhibiting tyrosinase, an enzyme involved in melanin production. -Aloe Vera: Conditions and restores suppleness to dry, flaky skin, and is also known to have wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties.

Didn't like this at all. I received a sample of
it with my clarisonic Mia. It's very drying and I am someone with oily skin so I can't see this working for any skin type. I've used it for over a week and while I don't think it caused breakouts or irritation my skin is so dry so I will not use again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always loved gel cleansers but this is one I can do without. It does an okay job but nothing about it really impresses me. I much prefer a foaming cream cleanser with the clarisonic (Vichy ProEven is really nice) as I like the way my skin feels afterward much more than with this gel cleanser. The cleanser foams up well but it is quite runny and I've gotten it in my eyes (often) and does it ever sting! I'm glad I only have small size of this that came with the unit. In fact it took me a year of using the Mia2 before I even decided to try the cleanser that came with it. I will use it up but would not purchase this nor would I recommend it to anyone. They make a great device but I don't think their skin care line is up to par with all the other options out there.

on 3/21/2016 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this cleanser with my Clarisonic Mia and have been using it for the past few months. I have been very satisfied with the performance of this product.

This cleanser is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It foams relatively well, but doesn't over foam. I have been using this with my Mia and my skin feels clean, fresh and soft. Once rinsed off there is no residue. I have had no breakouts with this product.

Additionally I have used it to remove waterproof liquid foundation (Revlon Colorstay) and it worked well.

As I am now out of my sample I probably won't repurchase as the $25 for 6 oz. is too rich for my blood. But, if I received it as a gift or could pick it up on sale I would be thrilled.

I really loved this, made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. I have very problem sensitive skin and this didn't aggravate it which is very rare for me. I will buy it again just wish it didn't cost so much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received two bottles of this when I purchased a Clarisonic Mia. I like the Mia ok, but not this gel cleanser. It smells overwhelming, like a household cleaner. I really can't get past the smell. It lathers nicely, but there is just too much fragrance in this product.

This cleanser works really well for me. I never really use gel cleansers because they don't foam very well, but this one is an exception. I tend to get very dry skin during the winter but this feels gentle and still removes any make up residue. If you are sensitive to fragrances, this might not be for you, but I love the smell and highly recommend it!

on 9/27/2014 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This came in my Mia 2 set. If i can give it negative ratings, i would.

I admit i have sensitive skin. After using this for a couple of times, i started having a rash on my face. Usually when this happens, i'd use it as a shower gel. And it would be fine. But this gave me a rash on my body too. I had to throw it out.

The amount of fragrance is too much for my liking.

Apart from it causing rashes, its feels gentle and refreshing.

on 5/26/2014 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

A small sample size arrived with the Clarisonic. As far as I can tell, it's mostly good for creating a lot of foam, and nothing else. It dried out my combination skin too, especially if I used it in conjunction with the Clarisonic only once a day! Would not buy again separately.

on 2/3/2014 4:42:00 PM

I received a sample of this cleanser with my Mia2, and I absolutely hate it. Well hate may be a strong word, but I certainly do not reach for this cleanser almost ever. Except in the hopes of finishing it off, because it honestly is not good for much of anything.

When using it with my Clarisonic, I find that it leaves my face a bit dry and tight, which I do not enjoy at all. And I definitely do not like my cleansers to leave my skin feeling this way... It has not caused me to break out, but neither does Mario Badescu, Philosophy, or Image cleansers, all which are far superior to this product. I also do not feel as though it really leaves my skin feeling all that clean. I do not use products that leave my skin "squeaky" clean because that usually means my skin feels drier, but with this, I get the dry skin feeling without feeling as if my skin was cleaned at all.

Honestly, the only nice thing that I can say about this product is that I am glad that I did not pay for it, and at least it does not smell bad, for all the good having a light smelling cleanser does for my skin... I will not be purchasing the full size of this.

on 3/1/2014 1:58:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

this comes with the clarisonic. i would say that this is an average cleanser that foams well. i think it s a little drying too. doesn't worth the money to buy this cleanser