Graftobian HD GLAMOUR CREME PALETTES

3.6

This is a great foundation palette but definitely needs extra work. I have oily skin. Usually with any other foundation, I have to pack on skin mattifying products before and after foundation application. With the Graftobian HD cream foundation, I use jojoba oil as a base for product to distribute evenly and easily. I follow with sunscreen as well like La Roche Posey Anthelios 60. Your base really matters with this product because if you put smidgen much, it will cake really bad. Interestingly, the product also requires setting. When choosing a setting powder, make sure it is very fine powder specifically for setting. Unfortunately, all purpose powders will be too much.

Another important thing is to apply the foundation with a sponge. I find Graftobian foundation sponge to be the best tool for this. With brushes you may end up applying too much. And dampened beauty blender will erase the product so it does not work. You can spray water or Fix+ to your sponge but make sure it is not wet. Again you need to follow all the additional steps with the sponge other than powder contour, bronzer, blush and highlight. Wow!

First I hated this product but when I figured out a way to apply it properly, I do not use any other foundation. The finish is so flawless and silky smooth. It does not give up on you, oxidize, or turn into oily mess even after hours. However, if I carry this foundation days in a row for long long hours (10 to 12), I break out. So, it is beneficial to switch to a lighter version once in a while. Some days, I mix little bit of this product with a tinted moisturizer.

Little goes a long way with this product. I have yellow under base and I get tan so easily. My skin color changes many times throughout the year. The warm palette have variety of shades you can mix and match your perfect shade. I also use the same palette to highlight and contour.

I hope this helps!

I really like this product although it is a tab too creamy for my combination skin. I use warm 1 palette and the shades are just so on point. Because my skin tends to change slightly depending on how much time I spend under the sun, the 5 shades palette is the perfect choice to use at all time. I do agree with the fact that it leaves brush marks but a sponge applicator is great to really pack the product to the skin. This is the only foundation palette I grab when I travel as the size is so compact and tough. I will definitely repurchase the product.

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For a theatrical product, it's very user-friendly for everyday use if you need full coverage. The color selection is amazing. I have the Neutral and Cool palettes and found that the Cool palette was a better match for my fair skin. However, what another reviewer said about it being unfriendly to mature skin is correct. Rather than being very oily, it's got a more satin/matte finish, and it accentuates fine lines and wrinkles rather than blurring them. Just too heavy for my 50+ skin. I wish I could find a color match in another brand.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the ultra lites palette and I absolutely love it. Had been searching for a highlighting cream foundation to use with a darker contouring powder and this palette fits the bill. Complete with two cool tone, two warm tones and two neutral tones, I can blend to achieve the desired highlight colour I want. I use my Sigma flat head kabuki brush to blend really well so I don't get any lines and this achieves an airbrushed effect. The only downside to this product is the packaging - it's a bit on the cheap side! Would def buy again though :)

This is my regular foundation that I use daily. This product has the best color selection on the market. As a makeup artist I like that this product is buildable. You can apply more for heavier coverage or less for a lighter coverage. Let foundation dry a bit, then follow with the finishing powder. The only negative aspect of this product is that it's not great for fine lines, crows feet, laugh lines. It actually seems to accentuate the lines making them more noticeable. Wish there was a great foundation on the market with great coverage like this one but with the help that mature skin needs like hiding the fine lines & wrinkles. This product wears well & lasts throughout the day with minimal touch ups, if any. I finish it off with MAC pressed Studio FX powder.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this foundation in my kit for my Media Make-up course. I hate this product with a passion. The colours don't blend well and seem to just sit on top of the skin giving it a cakey appearance. I find it applies worse over concealer and doesn't give an all over colour and it always leaves brush lines/marks. Even after setting it with powder it will come off if you touch your skin. I have no idea how this product would fare well under theatre lights etc.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this product! I got the Warm 2 palette and it works great as a concealer. You get 5 different colors that you can blend and customize to your skin tone. I use the lighter color as a highlight.

This goes on very creamy and blends beautifully. I'm not comfortable using as an all-over foundation, especially on my T-Zone, but this is my HG concealer these days.

This stuff is great! NOT greasy at all and glides on almost like a really soft gel. It has great coverage and it doesn't collect in the creases around my eyes. I bought this color in "bleached bone" and it is NOT really that white - it's about a shade lighter than alabaster. Needless to say, I am very pale but not quite as pale as this color and it actually blends in perfectly and gets rid of the ruddiness. To my surprise, it also is the best dark circle concealer I have ever used! I have very dark circles under my eyes and it didn't take much at all and it looks way more natural than white concealer or even skin-tone concealers - WAY better than dermablend if you can believe it!

This makeup is touted as being used in theatrical productions, on TV actresses, etc. It has a nice texture, covers well, but stays greasy and shiny and tends to fade away throughout the course of the day. How this works under hot, bright lights conditions, I don't know..