Clinique Self Sun Body Daily Moisturizer

No Image

Water, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Chamomile, Cholesterol, Matricaria, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Linoleic Acid, Squalane, Polysilicone-11, Acrylamides Copolymer, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best moisturising gradual tan around. It doesn't smell, doesn't streak and gives a really natural colour. It still comes off on the sheets though, but not as much as other self tanners. The only downside is that it is expensive compared to some highstreet brands, but in my opinion, it's worth it. :o)

I got the sample, I used it up in a few days, here are my thoughts..
At first I though it dries really easily if you apply a little and rub in very vigurously which is really convenient because you don't need to let it dry forever in that case. It has a slight smell that goes away. It doesn't stain your clothes. It is the least streaky kind of self sun I have used out of all of the kinds tried (life, dove, l'oreal sublime, etc!... I could name like 5 -8 others!)... It really is a life saver- I don't have to think about self tanners anymore just a lotion that builds and dries so much faster. A good buy. Bought light medium, but now I use med-dark.

EDIT: I LOVE THIS best color ever never orange just brown nice and streak-free if you don't over-apply! great! i really recommend this to all i have tried so many self tanners that went splotchy etc i rly need to stock up with more of this product!!!

I have this in Med-Deep. my skin is fair, but I wanted to build up color faster and not have to apply every day. this shade is perfect without being too dark (only use every couple of days)

there is a weird smell to the product when its in the tube and squirting out, but as I'm applying it goes away. and doesnt have a scent once it is on.

it rubs in easy and evenly, no streaks. the color is very natural as well.

i would def rebuy. liked this better than other daily moisturizers that ive tried