Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Bonfire

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

on 1/18/2013 1:16:00 PM

I received this in a swap and I am thrilled with the products in the palette. There is a matte cream color that makes an excellent base, a taupe shimmer that looks sparkly in the pan but is actually quite light on the lids,a gold, a copper tone, and a dark brown-black. I've tested all but the gold and find it's actually quite nice for everyday wear. It goes on so smooth and doesn't get powdery. My favorite is definitely the sparkly taupe- it adds just a hint of magic. The dark tone is great for crease too. Additionally, all the lip tones are warm and natural. I'm a huge fan of "Tawny", which is close to my natural lip color.

on 11/11/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

In the pan, this is a super sparkly bronze metallic eyeshadow. On my lids, it turns to a light copper peach with loads of shimmer. Very deceptive, LOL! That being said, I'm a sucker for peach shadow so I'm not complaining but that's not the result I was expecting! This shadow is full to bursting with shimmer so if that's not your cup of tea then I would skip this. That being said, I love this shadow and highly recommend it!