Giorgio Armani Onde Vertige

3.5

on 6/2/2013 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I adore this fragrance and always get comments when wearing it. Two different people have gone and bought it after smelling it on me. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, it's an 'older' scent. Don't care. It's classy and timeless. Love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This smells lovely- a creamy and spicey scent, but the staying power is SO disappointing! The scent is 100% gone in under 2 hours. I've never had a fragrance disappear so fast on me. Very disappointing since it really smells quite lovely.

on 6/9/2009 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is described as Floral Oriental and part of a GA trio inspired by the east and supposed to provide 'a sensory experience'. Well I don't know about that but this one is inspired by India. It's notes include Frangipani Flower, Pittosporum, Jasmine Petals, Black Liquorice and Patchouli. To me it's opening is fairly sweet and quite strong, I could still smell it 3 hours later after a shower! It smells a little like one of my favourite perfumes Boss Femme, but slightly more sweeter and stronger. I also noticed that it doesn't make me sneeze like some perfumes which may be due to the ingrediants (hence the more expensive price tag then again it could just all be clever marketing - more expensive = better!). The bottle is lovely and is what enticed me in the first place which I bought from my local perfumery as a one off. I got it for a fairly good price, it's quite exclusive (here in the UK) as a perfume addict I had to have it! I personally would never pay the full retail for this and doubt I will ever finish this 100ml bottle, but nice addition to my collection.

on 6/28/2009 3:40:00 PM

The staying power is not good. I woul rather pay this amount of money for something that would last longer. The bottle is nice though.

Popular Fragrances