KANEBO Kate pressed powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
KANEBO Kate pressed powder

on 10/8/2010 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I just love this pressed powder! The coverage can be compared to a foundation because it really conceals my pimple marks and blackheads. I also did not break out nor had any rashes after a week's use. Though, it may feel a bit dry upon application but after wearing it for hours the powder just naturally sets in and makes skin radiant-looking without the oiliness. It's also long wearing like I applied it on before going to work in the morning and only made a re-touch in the afternoon after my 8-hour shift. The packing is not quite efficient and economical, but still pretty cute and unique to me.

Finally, Iíve found the pressed powder with the luxurious feel of a high-end brand; skin benefits of a BB-cream (in powder form); and only for a price of that won't hurt my budget. I will definitely recommend this to my make-up aficionado girlfriends and colleagues for them to also experience the coverage and comfortable wear Iíve been raving about.

on 8/21/2010 3:37:00 AM

I got this in the lighter shade of the 2, but it seems a bit dark on me. It goes on a bit dry at first, but after awhile your skin will look smooth. I'm fine with just using their foundation powder, so I guess this powder is kinda useless to me. Perhaps I'll try their liquid foundation later and try using this on top. I wouldn't repurchase though since I like a good color match.