It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Enter Title

3.9

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 11/1/2017 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had high hopes for this as my dark circles make me look like an extra from "The Walking Dead." Unfortunately this concealer is too thick and hard to blend in the under eye area without tugging at the fragile skin in that area. After I finally got it blended in, I really didn't think it was any better than any other concealer. I have used much cheaper concealers that are way better than this. Use this only if you want to make your plastic surgeon rich(er) as this makeup is very hard on the skin in the under eye area, IMO. I am disappointed in this purchase and went back to my Estee Lauder Double Wear (The kind in a tube with a wand). Money wasted.

on 5/18/2017 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have a lot of blue/purple tones under my eyes, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT!! No combination of colour correctors, concealers, foundations and/or powders could completely cancel out these tones under my eye, until I found Bye Bye Under Eye about 4 years ago. This concealer makes my under eye area look absolutely flawless. It is full coverage, does a great job at cancelling out blue/purple tones under the eyes, and does not settle into fine lines at all!!!! I am constantly trying new products and have yet to find one as amazing as this one. no matter how many concealers I try I always come back to this one.

The consistency is very thick, and requires a bit of work to blend out. But the extra time spent blending is definitely worth the results.If I could only use one product for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this concealer.

on 5/2/2017 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Sorry to be a dissenter but I can't make this work for me. I have tried it over different moisturizers and primers, applied with fingers, BB, brushes. Not a fan. The consistency is very stiff and hard to work with and I find it irritates my eyes a bit which definitely doesn't help. The color is oddly both opaque and luminous and I find it just gives my dark undereye circles a light cast which makes them stand out as much as the natural darkness. I just purchased It undereye corrector and so far I like it, will review when I've given it more time.

Worst concealer ever! Settles in lines, doesn't blend well at all. I am completely disappointed by this product.

I love this stuff. I use the illuminating version though. It will cover anything. Yes, it is thick, but that's one of the reasons it works so well. Way better than the Stila stay all day concealer that is very thin that it doesn't cover anything because it slides right off. I put it on the back of my hand while I'm putting my foundation on to warm it up and pat it on with my fingers then blend it with my clarasonic sonic foundation brush head. It lasts all day! And you only need a TINY amount! It's very easy to squeeze out to much, like I do daily with my Urban Decay priming potion or my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I got a tester of Bye Bye Undereye in my ipsy bag and that lasted me 4 months! And it's about 1/2 the size of the traditional .28 fl oz size! I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this on blemishes but NOT under my eyes. I have very thin under eye skin and this is just too thick and heavy. I tried sheering it out with eye cream and it didn't work either. It makes me look older. I do love the tube and generous amount of product. On blemishes though, it is amazing and conceals with a very small amount of product. It is probably the best blemish concealer I have used. But for my eyes, it is a no. You will probably like this if you have durable eye skin that isn't thin.

on 3/31/2017 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using this concealer for about a month now and I love it, I have VERY dark circles under my eyes and I've had them my entire life. I've used other concealers that are probably easier to apply but this one has a lasting power the others did not. I am proficient at applying and blending concealer with my fingers so I didn't have trouble with that, but I was surprised at how thick and sticky this stuff is at first. It does take me longer to blend the way I like it because of the consistency but once it dries it sets nicely and stays the rest of the day. I will continue using this for the foreseeable future.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BELIEVE EVERY BAD REVIEW!

I read all the reviews of this and despite many poor reviews, I rationalized there were enough good reviews, and went ahead and bought it. Now I'm kicking myself.

This is the worst concealer ever! The consistency is like Elmers Glue, sticky and thick, with zero ability to blend. I followed suggestions to use a tiny amount, I warmed between my fingers, patted on, then tried a brush, then tried a q-tip, and so on. No matter what I did, I looked like I was wearing Party City white ghoul makeup under my eyes. After about ten minutes of messing around with this crap, and worrying I'd be late for work, I finally smeared Vaseline under my eyes and wiped it all off.

I guess if you are trying to cover major skin issues like a black eye or post-op bruising or a dark birthmark, and you don't mind blending til your skin is raw, this may be the product for you. But if you're just trying to lighten some ordinary dark circles or look more awake, you will deeply regret trying to make this shizz work.

on 3/9/2017 4:48:00 PM

This is a really good concealer it covers undereye circles and last all day. It is a little thick but easy to blend out.It does settle into any lines under the eye a bit but most concealers do. I use a peach tone concealer on the inner corners then follow up with this concealer and it works really well for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I didn't like this, since I love a lot of IT's other products. The packaging, while cute (especially the name!), makes it hard to squeeze it out. I appreciate that though, thinking back, because a little went a long way and it made it very difficult to get a lot out. Speaking of that, the consistency is something I hated. It felt stiff, even though it is liquid, and sticky. I have very dark under-eye circles, so I need to cover them up while also make the color blend in with the rest of my skin. This, when I put it on top, simply made them grey and too light for my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product, especially to people with moderately or severely dark under-eye circles.