It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Enter Title

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 11/12/2018 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a good concealer! It literally hides the bags under my eyes completely so I’m sold!

on 11/2/2018 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this concealer, it conceals darkness under my eyes really effectively. I have this in the shade Tan (I match NC 35-40) and it has some peachy undertones to cancel out brown and blueness. I don't use it everyday but when I haven't gotten enough sleep it's the first piece of makeup I reach for.

With a fine dusting of powder (I like to use Parado's Foundation Powder) underneath it lasts as long as I want it to until it's time for makeup removal. I usually use my fingers to blend a pea sized amount underneath, but a flat brush or fluffy domed brush works just as well. It looks really natural and my eyes are brightened after using this product. One the rare occasion I use it to conceal redness on my face it does a sufficient job without being cakey.

The packaging is not my favorite - I prefer a doe foot application - but I admit it's great value for money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not a fan. This was so thick it was like applying sparkle. It didnt blend out well and seems to be heavy on the eye area. Also, it seemed to settle into lines too much.

I wish this was a bit thinner as it covered well but was too thick.

on 10/9/2018 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This isn't my favorite concealer to use under my eyes but it is very dependable. It's EXTREMELY pigmented (you need a pin size dot for each eye) and takes some patience to blend out (I prefer to use my finger, it "melts" due to body temperature). It has a dewy finish and MUST be set. It doesn't budge all day and it creases only minimally after a long 9+ hour day. I've compared it to the ABH concealer and it creases much less than that one does under my eyes.

I only took off a star because the color is a bit odd. I got "medium" and it leans cool, which doesn't help me much with my dark eye circles. I use a corrector underneath.

One giant plus of this concealer is how travel friendly it is because of the squeeze tube! Plus you get a TON of product, so I'm sure a tube is going to last me years.

on 9/6/2018 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So, I just recently bought this after reading mixed reviews on here, and a lot of raves on youtube. I wanted to try it for myself, cuz I just don't have an HG concealer & wanted to find one. Well, I'm pretty sure I have found one with the It By Bye Undereye!!

I wear the shade medium sand. For reference, I wear Dawn in EL double wear foundation. I am light (not fair) & have yellow undertones. I am 47 yrs old, but everyone says I look 37 😁

I am convinced that the people that are giving this concealer negative reviews are simply not applying it correctly (check out Lisa J Makeup on youtube - she does a fabulous tutorial!) I know other reviewers have stated that you only need the tiniest dot of this under each eye to cover everything. That is so true, and cannot be emphasized enough! But, not only do you need the tiniest dot, you also have to take your time blending it and patting it out. Like, twice as long or more than any other concealer I have ever tried. I probably spend at least one to two minutes per eye patting this out with my finger, or a small damp Beauty blender, which also works very well! It is very thick & moisturizing, so probably not as beneficial for younger people. But, even thought it is moisturizing, you MUST apply under eye cream before applying this concealer or it will not blend as well. Also, you need to allow a few minutes for your eye cream to sink in before applying this concealer.
I highly recommend for anyone with dark circles, fine lines, or dryness.

on 9/1/2018 2:08:00 AM

Loved loved loved this concealer, did not flake after putting it on ~ a little bit goes a long way ~ and it is definately buildable

definitely use your eye treatment, it is a little tacky applying but settles in very well and stays put all day long - love that it is waterproof ~ and I apply powder on top of it with a non-latex wedge or a small brush so that it is "baked"

Best concealer that really conceals with looking dry and cakey afterwards

A holy grail for me

on 8/19/2018 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's almost embarrassing to write such a great review after reading all the negatives!
BB Under Eye has become my Holy Grail of concealers. I love it and would never be without it!
My skin is fairly oily, this is the reason I think it works so well on me.
A tiny pin head amount, smoothed either with my fingertip or the brush works wonders to get rid of the darkness under my eyes. It's full coverage and not difficult to blend. I don't find it streaky, cakey or turning color.
This summer I have gone without foundation makeup by dabbing BB Under Eye on a very few places on my face where I want coverage (yes, it can be used on the face). I use the brush for my face, it covers and blends completely, does not streak, is waterproof and doesn't settle in to fine lines. My daily makeup is eyebrow pencil, neutral eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, some BB under my eyes and on my face ( in a few spots) and I'm out the door! It makes my makeup routine fast. I've received compliments on looking well rested, etc.
I remove makeup every night with Neutrogena Wipes before washing with a mild cleanser.
I highly recommend. It could be that some are using too much....the tiniest drop is all you need.

on 7/27/2018 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was hoping this would be a more hydrating version of Tarte Shape Tape and I was wrong. I know people complain that it's too thick and tacky, but I didn't mind that. I did like the way the formula looked under my eyes. It looked smooth and hydrated. Once set it stayed in place and didn't settle into fine lines. My big issue with this product was the coverage. This claims to be full coverage, but it did not look to be full coverage on me. I could still see darkness under my eyes even with color correcting! I even asked my mom, "Does it look like I put a FULL coverage concealer under my eyes?" She said no! You cannot layer this. It's too much product under the eyes. It's too emollient and will move around. A small dot is plenty for both eyes. I even tried baking. The concealer is so wet it just absorbs the powder. I had to REALLY pack it on in order to have enough excess powder to sit under the eyes and bake. I think it ended up removing coverage. I tried it a few times and was never happy with it. I caved and reordered shape tape. Bye Bye Undereye will be returned to Sephora.

I think if you thought shape tape was too dry, too matte, and way too much coverage you would like this. I can imagine a more mature skin type liking this too. It just did not provide the coverage I desire.

on 7/19/2018 5:54:00 PM

It’s just alright. It is very thick and sticky, and you have to work fast with it. I use my fingers to spread it. I do have to powder afterwards or else it’ll stay sticky. The packaging is ok but it’s a very small tube and it will “implode” if you take it on an airplane. I dont think it’s a good value compared to other higher end concealers like Nars creamy concealer. Also, it’s made in China which really turned me off for such a pricy little thing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to like this concealer. I tried applying it with my fingertip, with a brush and with a damp BB, the brush was the worst, then finger, BB the least bad. It’s so thick, literally a pinprick is enough for both eyes. It’s impossible to blend w/o tugging hard on the delicate undereye skin. It’s impossible to get it all the way to my lash line. It creases my god it creases! My powder foundation settles in the creases and it’s like my undereyes had an earthquake and the creases are the faultlines. At the end of the day my undereyes look horrible, the creasing just gets worse as the day passes. Also you need industrial strength eye makeup remover to get it off, regular cleanser will NOT budge this goop. I’ve seen it the next day after cleansing at night and in the morning, staring at me in the mirror, taunting me, ‘good morning dorkus I’m baaaack’.

It does cover undereye bags but it’s way too finicky to be worth messing with. Who has 5 minutes in the morning to tussle with concealer? I want to apply, blend, and move on with my day. I think for this to work at all it requires several steps, that combined with the horrible thickness and latex paint texture puts me off.

It’s like liquid plastic imo. Thank goodness this was a sample with purchase because if I had paid for this I’d be returning it. IT cosmetics are so spendy I couldn’t keep this if I had paid $$$ for it. Hard pass for me.