It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Enter Title

3.9

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I didn't like this, since I love a lot of IT's other products. The packaging, while cute (especially the name!), makes it hard to squeeze it out. I appreciate that though, thinking back, because a little went a long way and it made it very difficult to get a lot out. Speaking of that, the consistency is something I hated. It felt stiff, even though it is liquid, and sticky. I have very dark under-eye circles, so I need to cover them up while also make the color blend in with the rest of my skin. This, when I put it on top, simply made them grey and too light for my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product, especially to people with moderately or severely dark under-eye circles.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BELIEVE EVERY BAD REVIEW!

I read all the reviews of this and despite many poor reviews, I rationalized there were enough good reviews, and went ahead and bought it. Now I'm kicking myself.

This is the worst concealer ever! The consistency is like Elmers Glue, sticky and thick, with zero ability to blend. I followed suggestions to use a tiny amount, I warmed between my fingers, patted on, then tried a brush, then tried a q-tip, and so on. No matter what I did, I looked like I was wearing Party City white ghoul makeup under my eyes. After about ten minutes of messing around with this crap, and worrying I'd be late for work, I finally smeared Vaseline under my eyes and wiped it all off.

I guess if you are trying to cover major skin issues like a black eye or post-op bruising or a dark birthmark, and you don't mind blending til your skin is raw, this may be the product for you. But if you're just trying to lighten some ordinary dark circles or look more awake, you will deeply regret trying to make this shizz work.

on 3/9/2017 4:48:00 PM

This is a really good concealer it covers undereye circles and last all day. It is a little thick but easy to blend out.It does settle into any lines under the eye a bit but most concealers do. I use a peach tone concealer on the inner corners then follow up with this concealer and it works really well for me.

on 3/8/2017 10:15:00 PM

I got a travel size and I love this. it'd super thick so I use it with another thin concealer and set it immediately. after I did my foundation and everything else I blended it out again just to make sure it wasn't going to crease it lasted me all day. I wore it to my boyfriends house and we are lazy and just took a nap then watched Netflix (I know never sleep with makeup) but my under eye concealer was the only think that stayed on that whole day. I looked a little crazy but it lasts!

Another It product I really wanted to love. The
Trick to this concealer is warming it between your fingers . But no matter how I applied it, it sat in all my lines!! And made me look like a raccoon! The color selections in this line are awful!! Back to my revlon age rewind undereye concealer, the stuff is
Amazing!! I just wanted to give this It product a try!! 😩

I have more than one of this product and it is amazing on how it covers your dark circle. always have them whenever I go and this is my third one- I have auto delivery from one of the well known shopping network. It Cosmetics is an awesome brand .

on 2/18/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This would probably work well for someone who doesn't wear a lot of eye makeup. The coverage is good and the consistency is nice and thick (without being caked) BUT it never totally dries down. It's very shiny and wet-looking. I understand why, I mean, it's trying to be illuminating and reflective. However, even when set with powder, the wetness of this will make your eye makeup run. I promise you. I have struggled now for two weeks to counteract this problem. I apply it, let it set, the apply powder. Then I prime my eyes (including directly under my eyes.) I apply shadow, spray with a setting spray, and then add eyeliner and mascara. All is well. Then, a few hours later, I have black lines alllllll under my eyes. The mascara just leaks on contact because the concealer is so gooey. I've even tried cutting the concealer with a thicker one and combining them but to no avail. Disappointing.

I have no idea why I didn't check the MakeupAlley before buying this concealer, normally I always read the reviews. So, I'm in my mid 30's, i have visible, but not super bad dark circles. I have some fine lines under my eyes (not in the corner of the eye though) and overall dry skin under my eyes. I am NC20 and got this in the second lightest color, the one they say fits most skin tones (yep, that's what they say lol). Well, I don't like it one bit. Reason 1: The color is a neutral beige, no peachiness/pinkness, so no color correcting at all. It's very brightening, both color and texture, to the point that it draws attention to your undereye area, rather than camouflaging it. Reason 2: now, because I have dry undereyes, I want a thin texture that also has good coverage. When I first put it on, I was actually happy (except for the color), since this is a very (very!) dewy concealer with good coverage and a little goes a long way. I thought, ok, that's fine, with a corrector underneath and some light reflective loose powder, this should be awesome. Which it was. For the first 1, 2 hours :-/ This stuff has no staying power! It's melting off my face into the ether or something, because even drugstore concealers have better staying power than this! So yeah, maybe I'll use it around my nose where I have some redness, but I won't be using it under my eyes, there's no point since it's gone in no time anyway.

on 2/2/2017 11:47:00 PM

I'm one of those lucky ladies that has had hereditary dark circles since age 5...my biggest insecurity. I'm 47, have great skin for my age, no acne, no major wrinkles yet, but ugly dark circles ugh..When I say I have tried nearly every concealer known to man, I'm telling the truth. My best routine has been mixing some Physicians Formula RX concealer with Maybelline fit me in medium...the Physicians Formula would work for me on its own if they made a color darker than light! Who makes a concealer when the darkest shade they carry is natural/light?😀anyhoo, I have been wanting to try Itcosmetics bye bye undereye for awhile, its one I have never tried yet...I decided to buy a travel size @Ulta for $10 to see if I wanted to buy the full size...I was not impressed at all...was cakey, drying, and even the medium shade was super light. #fail, especially for the price of a full size. Physicians Formula RX blows this out of the water as far as coverage, and its $9.99

on 1/19/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics, whether it be brushes, makeup, or skincare, everything that I have I truly love and use daily. I am 28 and starting to think about skincare and all things anti-aging. This concealer, along with all of their products, is actually good for your delicate under eye skin. I am very fair with yellow undertones, so shades are always a difficult issue for me. The light shade is a perfect match, being 1-2 shades lighter that my foundation (CC+ illumination in my case!) it not only covers dark circles but brightens the area. The packaging is a standard tube and I appreciate that you really have to squeeze it to make some come out. This is helpful because you only need a TINYYY bit so this prevents you from accidentally using too much. There is no scent. No skin irritation. The texture is very thick, emollient and slightly tacky. My favorite method of application is a damp beauty blender. A little goes a LONGGGG way. This tube will probably last me 2 years even with daily use. I also use it to conceal any blemishes or redness. If I wear eyeshadow (maybe once a week) I'll use this as a primer on my lids. I feel good about using this on my skin. It is pricey but it's worth it imo. I do have oily skin and this does crease if it's not blended out properly or not set with a powder. I will continue using this everyday and absolutely repurchase when I'm out. I definitely recommend!