It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Enter Title

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to like this concealer. I tried applying it with my fingertip, with a brush and with a damp BB, the brush was the worst, then finger, BB the least bad. It’s so thick, literally a pinprick is enough for both eyes. It’s impossible to blend w/o tugging hard on the delicate undereye skin. It’s impossible to get it all the way to my lash line. It creases my god it creases! My powder foundation settles in the creases and it’s like my undereyes had an earthquake and the creases are the faultlines. At the end of the day my undereyes look horrible, the creasing just gets worse as the day passes. Also you need industrial strength eye makeup remover to get it off, regular cleanser will NOT budge this goop. I’ve seen it the next day after cleansing at night and in the morning, staring at me in the mirror, taunting me, ‘good morning dorkus I’m baaaack’.

It does cover undereye bags but it’s way too finicky to be worth messing with. Who has 5 minutes in the morning to tussle with concealer? I want to apply, blend, and move on with my day. I think for this to work at all it requires several steps, that combined with the horrible thickness and latex paint texture puts me off.

It’s like liquid plastic imo. Thank goodness this was a sample with purchase because if I had paid for this I’d be returning it. IT cosmetics are so spendy I couldn’t keep this if I had paid $$$ for it. Hard pass for me.

on 6/22/2018 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is so thick and viscous, it barely comes out of the tube. I tried applying it in so many different ways - with a beauty blender, concealer brush and my fingers - and it was such a chore to try to blend out every time. Even if I applied just the tiniest amount, it immediately settled into fine lines that I didn't even know I had. When I set it with loose powder, my under eye area looked crepey and dry. I don't have this problem with other concealers. The opacity and color definitely brightens the under eye area, but the consistency is so impossible that it's not worth it. Definitely skip this product. There are plenty of color correctors and under eye concealers out there that are way better.

on 6/16/2018 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for about a month after testing several other concealers. I'm 43 and have oily skin, but the skin under my eyes is a little on the dry side with very fine lines. I tried Tarte Shape Tape after reading the hype and hated it. It was so dry and cakey that it looked terrible on me. The SA at Ulta then recommended Too Faced Born this Way, and it's not bad, but I find it really settles into my lines. So, I picked up Bye Bye. As others have commented, this is a very thick concealer. I quite like the packaging and haven't had any trouble getting it out. I take a pinprick amount of the concealer and dot it under one eye. I then use a mini sponge to pat it out. This has worked best for me and the concealer looks very smooth. If I need a bit more coverage, I repeat the process. I then dust on some setting powder (the RCMA didn't work that great for me, but Rimmel's matte pressed powder did) with Real Techniques setting brush. I tried putting on the concealer with a brush and it looked terrible! The concealer looked thick and cakey and you could see all the brush strokes and stipple marks. Might work for some people, but I get much better results with the blending sponge. This concealer covers my circles well and makes me look well-rested. It does settle into fine lines a bit, but I just use the pad of my finger to blend them out. Other than that, it lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase.

Great coverage and pigment, tiny amount of this hides dark circles. The trick is to use mush less than you first think you'll need

on 5/24/2018 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The internet steered me wrong! This was, unfortunately, one of the worst products I've purchased in recent history. The only good thing about this product is the packaging. A little goes a long way, it's hygienic, etc. My problem with the product is that is creases like crazy. Even with the tiniest amount clumps and creases. Rather than covering flaws under the eyes, it essentially amplifies them. I've used under eye setting powder and regular powder to no avail. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Needing a pin head drop, this product will literally last you years!!!! Totally waterproof, meaning in hot and humid it stays put! Yay!!!! Works the best and stays the best, and is the best value for your money! YAY!
And BEST OF ALL?!? Totally CRUELTY FREE!!! A total WINNER!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried pretty much every full coverage concealer on the market, and eventually knew I'd come around to this one and I genuinely thought it would top them all. The hype is definitely real with this one.

First impression: VERY full coverage, works like a dream to cover dark circles, very difficult to blend but it's a small price to pay for such full coverage when you have serious pigmentation to cover. Worth every penny?

The problems don't become apparent until you've powdered your face and look in the mirror a couple hours later. The consistency is so thick that this breaks apart and doesn't maintain even texture on the skin, and it does have a drying effect on the undereye area, and I definitely do not have dry skin, so I can only imagine how much worse it could look on someone else. It didn't look *terrible*, but am I really going to repurchase something for $23 when NYX Gotcha Covered has the same coverage, doesn't separate and costs $6?

Although I have to hand it to IT for the coverage that definitely lasts, and a little goes a LONG way so the price point isn't outrageous because you do get a lot of product, this concealer just didn't hit all the right notes with me and might be a much better option for someone who doesn't wear powder or who has very oily skin that needs a very matte concealer. Otherwise you might be saying Bye Bye to this after a few uses.

on 5/3/2018 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This will cover your dark circles. Very full coverage. Probably once of the best full coverage concealers out there. However, it’s a little difficult to blend with a sponge. It has a really thick consistency obviously because it’s full coverage. BUT if you use a brush to blend it blends easily and the finish is amazing compared to a sponge. It’s one of those products that works better with a brush. One of my favorite concealers.

on 5/3/2018 1:22:00 AM

I received a sample in my ipsy bag and was in love!!! When I ran out of my sample I bought a full size but was very disappointed. I had to squeeze the tube half way down before I could get any product out. It seriously has about the same amount as my trial size..

Always on the market for an eye cream this one is nice so far!