It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The number one thing I struggle with is dark under eye circles, because of iron deficiency and allergies. I was so sick of having to 'pull' on my delicate underye area with cheap concealers and finally said to myself, forget it, I'm splurging on a new concealer. This one is so unbelievably amazing!! I love the consistency, it becomes like a second skin to cover my eyes and it lasts all day!! It's also full of ingredients that are actually good for your undereye skin so you can treat it at the same time. I feel like my search for the perfect under eye concealer is over!

on 11/10/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

**LOVE**... I'm 44 and beginning to see crows feet, wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes. I've tried MANY concealers all of which didn't cover effectively, were too dry, or settled into my fine lines.
BBUE gives beautiful, brightening coverage, doesn't crease or dry out my mature under eye. I apply it over my daily undereye moisturizer. I use a VERY SMALL amount and apply it with my fingertip or concealer brush and it blends easily. If you have a hard time blending, you're using too much. I set with Bare Minerals Wide Awake brightening/concealer powder.
It's a large tub and given the small amount needed, it will last a very long time.
Many reviewers complain it's too thick. Yes, it's thick thus it's amazing coverage...but it's creamy and blends easily if not over applied. Once blended and set, it's natural looking despite the thick consistency.

To Read all 261 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/30/2016 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an outstanding concealer. Over the past three years I have been on a mission to test concealers for my dark (purplish) and aging (40s) under-eyes. My top four were Cargo Blu-ray, Maybelline's one with the sponge tip, Revlon Anti-aging Moisturising and Artdeco Camouflage. Then, this...

OMG. HG material for anyone over 35. Applied lightly with a brush followed by a warm finger-pat to distribute it, BBUE blends really well. It covers with just a small amount. It somehow grabs the skin, holds its place with the tiniest amount of ELF setting powder, and yet remains moist-looking and flexible for the entire day. It never turns cakey or dry.

In my view, based on testing at least 20 products, BBUE is the holy grail of concealers for slightly dry, thinning under-eyes. In fact, it's really the only one worth bothering with.

That's why it's incomprehensible to me when some reviews claim it cakes or is drying. I can't make sense of that. It's a very moist formula that's less drying than any product I have ever used. Yes, it is thick, but that's so you can apply a tiny amount and have it cover well without caking. I can only imagine that these reviewers may be applying massively too much, or live in a cold climate and are forgetting to warm it with their finger, or are trying to spread it with a brush.

Especially if you are a moist, firm, wrinkle-free youngster who paints 'concealer' liberally over the entire triangle under your eyes and across your cheekbones, as if it were just a lighter shade of liquid foundation (which it might as well be) you may not understand the raves about this product. Buy it for your mother instead and she will think you are a cosmetic genius.

If BBUE has a flaw, it's that it can accumulate slightly in trenches if you wear a very moist eye cream and smile a lot, but it pats away in a flash with a warm finger.

The colours are also limited currently. For my NC25-ish skin I have to mix Neutral-Medium/Light-Medium (which is really quite pale) with Tan/Medium. I would also love just a hint more yellow, as it's quite peachy, but that's being picky.

Highly recommended.

on 10/17/2016 11:49:00 AM

my new HG concealer (and foundation)! I'm 46 and have some fine lines and this concealer does NOT crease AND it plumps up the skin a bit AND wears all day.
It is a bit thick and I was worried when I first started using it that that might mean it would totally DRY out my under eye area but it did not and I am amazed.
It doesn't feel like it sets because it stays a bit 'tacky' but I use RCMA no color powder, lightly, to help it set and it doesn't transfer! I got the idea to use it as a foundation as well ( I didn't see on the box that it said it also doubles as a foundation!), I have melasma and no foundation I use works to cover it - not cover fx and not MAC full cover -not without looking like I am wearing a mask!. I decided to spot cover with this product and use a CC cream (w/spf) over my whole face.
I use medium which is a perfect match for my skin. ( I agree that they should come out with more shades - especially one between medium and tan).

I have already repurchased even though I'm nowhere near through with the first tube.
Thanks It Cosmetics!

on 10/6/2016 3:00:00 AM

I REALLY CANT BELIEVE BAD REVIEWS THIS STUFF IS BY FFFFAAAAARRR MY ONLY HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER I USE LIGHT ON TOP OF MY NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS IN SANTE FE IT KEEPS MY FINE LINES FROM LOOKING DRY MY UNDER EYE AREA LOOKING SUPPLE AND PLUMP AND I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL

I got this as a sample to try out; while it is definitely very high in coverage, unfortunately, it is very thick. Because how thick it is, it takes a while to blend in, which can be annoying. Also, if you don't have a good color match, it's also not as forgiving because it's difficult to blend in.

It's worth a try if you're looking for a high coverage concealer and you don't mind to take bit longer to blend it.

on 9/30/2016 11:40:00 AM

YAAAAAAS this is the one guys, if you apply it properly this might be your holy grail!
*It's pretty thick consistency so using a brush doesn't help at all it makes it lookin a bit cakey but when you don't apply too much product and blend it with a dampen sponge or your fingers- it creates amazing creamy looking eye area.
*Brightens and cover perfectly it's totally full coverage
*Because it's not affordable make sure you only cover your dark circles like a corrector than you can use anything you like for highlight.
*The only con would be the shades, i hope more shades would be available because it's so good.
*Make sure you're using small amount of product otherwise it can turn out patchy
Highly recommended.

I got a sample of this in the Medium shade. It is very light. I really love how thick it is! Some reviewers don't like how this concealer stays kind of wet.. I like it! Nothing worse than dry crinkly undereye makeup! I am going to buy a full size of this when I run out. I do wish there was a color slightly lighter than the Tan.. that would be perfect! It is full coverage, yet I can't even feel it! LOVEEEE!! My only problem is trying these samples of amazing products and then having to spend all my money on them :)

on 9/12/2016 1:59:00 PM

I've been using this for a few days now, and while at first it took a bit getting used to, I am loving how it looks! To give you an idea of what my under eyes look like: I have bags under my eyes, though they're not severe. They're mainly focused on my inner-eye. I have slight bluish/purply discoloration, and a blue vein that is very visible under one of my eyes. I also have a decent amount of fine lines, so any and all products end up creasing on me. It took me some trial and error, but I think I have it down!

This concealer is a thicker consistency, so I warm it up by rubbing my ring fingers together before dabbing it on my under eyes. You only need the tiniest, tiniest amount - this stuff really is full coverage. Think like an uncooked rice kernel amount. Maybe even a tiny bit less than that.

After I dab and smooth it on, I use a foundation sponge and just press the powder onto my skin - I try my best not to rub it. At first I used a MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder with a brush, but I found that it didn't set the concealer, and accentuated the texture under my eyes. Now that I've switched to the sponge and Benefit's Hello Flawless, my eyes are looking a lot better! No texture, and while the product has creased, it's nothing compared to before. It actually hasn't creased that bad. I'm going to try the sponge with the MAC MSF to see if it was the brush causing the issues, or if that product just doesn't agree withe me.

Also, considering how little product you need, this tube will last you a looooong time. I also appreciate it comes in a squeezy tube and not a little tub or tube with a doe foot applicator. Keep things clean and more manageable.

Overall, I will definitely be buying this product again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the best concealers I've ever tried. It's SUPER thick, and it does require a lot of warming up initially, but it does blend out well with a bit more effort. Fingers actually work best for me personally. This covers just about everything and yet manages to maintain a really pretty almost radiant skin-like finish. It actually appears almost wet, in a sense? Very unique, considering it's full coverage. But if you don't like concealers that never set, then this is not the one for you.

My only con is the mediocre, very limited shade range. It Cosmetics has so many great products, but they're hampered by their crappy shade selection. Just because you're fair/light-skinned doesn't mean you automatically have pink undertones! And I like how "Deep" is anything but that. I'll never understand brands that don't cater to all skin tones - especially considering how popular this particular product is.