It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

3.9

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 1/19/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics, whether it be brushes, makeup, or skincare, everything that I have I truly love and use daily. I am 28 and starting to think about skincare and all things anti-aging. This concealer, along with all of their products, is actually good for your delicate under eye skin. I am very fair with yellow undertones, so shades are always a difficult issue for me. The light shade is a perfect match, being 1-2 shades lighter that my foundation (CC+ illumination in my case!) it not only covers dark circles but brightens the area. The packaging is a standard tube and I appreciate that you really have to squeeze it to make some come out. This is helpful because you only need a TINYYY bit so this prevents you from accidentally using too much. There is no scent. No skin irritation. The texture is very thick, emollient and slightly tacky. My favorite method of application is a damp beauty blender. A little goes a LONGGGG way. This tube will probably last me 2 years even with daily use. I also use it to conceal any blemishes or redness. If I wear eyeshadow (maybe once a week) I'll use this as a primer on my lids. I feel good about using this on my skin. It is pricey but it's worth it imo. I do have oily skin and this does crease if it's not blended out properly or not set with a powder. I will continue using this everyday and absolutely repurchase when I'm out. I definitely recommend!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This product was the consistency of diaper rash cream. Very thick, sticky, and difficult to blend.

on 1/14/2017 12:14:00 AM

I am 42 with very dark circles. This definitely covers my circles, but needs to be set with powder. I've been using this product for a couple years now, but think that I might be on the hunt for something else. Despite powder, it will crease and is very tacky/shiny. My biggest complaint is the packaging. My last three tubes have cracked in the same exact spot to the point where I have to duct tape them. I sent an email to It Cosmetics letting them know and they made it seem like I had the product too long or the store that I bought it from had the container too long. Not acceptable for an item that costs this much.

on 1/11/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very dry fair skin and I am a senior citizen. As I age the under eye darkness just gets darker. I think I have tried a zillion concealers. At this point, Bye Bye Under Eye is my favorite. My routine is to moisturize my entire face including under eyes and lids; do some stuff around my home; brush on the Under Eye (and it has to be brushed on - not finger tip applied);
and then apply IT CC Illumination Full Coverage Cream in Fair (this is NOT the sparkly one). The Coverage Cream goes over the Under Eye. Note that after the Under Eye is applied the whole area looks ghostly. But the coverage of the CC Cream makes the color perfect....After reading about IT cosmetics and its billion dollar sale to LOreal, I watched the TV promotion and googled IT cosmetics. The IT line is confusing. There's just too many products. I am curious about the foundation (vs the cream). A couple days ago, I had a filler injections in my cheeks and have a slight bruise. The cream (two layers) almost hides the bruise. I'm wondering if the foundation would cover the bruise completely.

on 12/30/2016 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I recently bought this concealer to try it out. I had previously been using Amazing Concealer. The It Concealer is thick and it provides great coverage. I'm 45 and I have fine lines with skin that tends to be on the dry side. Cold weather makes my skin even more prone to dryness. Using a concealer that doesn't crease is super important to me. I sure don't want to look older than 45! So the key to this concealer is to make sure you hydrate and you use a good primer. I recently started using Shea Moisture primer and it works wonders. Once you apply the It Concealer, set it with a powder. I "bake" mine and I see little to no creasing. Using a damp sponge makes a difference too! I also use a setting spray to keep things in place. I'm on day 4 and so far I am liking it!

on 12/30/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this

on 12/29/2016 4:16:00 AM

I would not buy this again, as it is too thick and cakey. The coverage is high, but it makes my undereye area look more crepe-y and it creases. Save you money and buy another product!!!

on 12/29/2016 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Despite the high rating, I can not love this under eye concealer. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora in the shade Medium. It's more like a light medium neutral, it looks grey on my olive skin tone. The product itself is thick, height coverage, reminds me of the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. Because the product is so thick, it takes a long time to blend. And when I set it with powder it just makes my under eyes look old. Then it creases within 3 hours. At the end of the day it faded. If you like this bye bye under eye concealer a full size will last you forever. A little bit goes a long way. But if you don't like thick concealer you might not like it.

on 12/27/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG under eye concealer! This concealer comes in a decent sized tube with a small opening, so it's ultimate from keeping as germ free as possible. Any negative comments must be from people not using the product correctly. This is a thicker concealer, so go easy on it! Those who indicate it is hard/time consuming to apply must be applying way too much. The tiniest of dabs covers the dark circles that start above the corner of my eyes all the way to the far edge of my eyes, and then some! I do have a few fine lines under my eyes, and the only time I am aware of it settling in a line is if I have used too much. I have very oily skin, even under my eyes, and this concealer lasts all day. It's also great to use on the redder areas I have on my face - around my nostrils and on a few redder areas on my cheeks. Used correctly, it can provide you with the perfect canvas to apply your foundation and eye makeup - yes, dab a little on your eyelids - it makes a perfect base for eye shadow! Great product and I definitely will be repurchasing.

on 12/24/2016 1:08:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This concealer is great for coverage and is budge proof; in spite of that it also isn't as drying as say, MAC pro longwear. I wore it outside while doing cardio and I can attest to its being sweat proof too. A little does go a long way, so it should last a long time.
I use it for under eye circles and redness ( I have rosacea) on and around my nose. It does cancel out any major skin flaws when applied.
If you don't want to or can't shell out the $ for BBUE there's a dupe: Wet n Wild Come Correct. I find the 2 very similar in consistency.
For reference I'm NC25 in MAC and use the neutral medium shade.
In terms of a downside for It and the aforementioned dupe- lack of shade options for POC or super fair complexions; I hope they expand the range to be inclusive of everyone.