It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Enter Title

3.9

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 1/5/2018 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a good undereye concealer in terms of coverage and color/brightening. The consistency is really frustrating though. You absolutely have to apply this before your other makeup because it is so thick. Like toothpaste thick and really hard to blend. It's not something I reach for when I'm doing my everyday makeup because it's just too high maintenance (would rather use maybelline age rewind), but if I'm going out for an event and willing to spend more time then I'll use it.

on 12/6/2017 11:41:00 AM

I have horrible bluish purple under eye circles and very few concealers can cover them. Drugstore concealers don't work and I'm annoyed when someone says they have severe dark circles and still one layer of maybelline age rewind is enough. Just shut up,you have normal under eyes.

To the review: I have to say that I'm surprised because this covers my undereye circles even better than Tarte shape tape, but still manages to look more natural and hydrated. Doesn't crease as much (every concealer creases on me). This is my new favorite because Shape tape can look too matte and cakey sometimes.
Wish there were more shades tough.

on 11/26/2017 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a very divisive product apparently, but I personally love it! I have been using it for the last couple of months after being given samples from Sephora, and will definitely buy one for myself after I finish up my Maybelline Fit Me. This product is very thick, but provides extremely full coverage without being heavy or cakey under the eye area. It also doesn’t sink into fine lines under the eyes, which is fantastic! A little goes a long way with this product. I simply use a drop, warm it up between my fingers, dot under my eyes and on my eyelids and then blend out with a brush. I find it blends easily and creates a full coverage but still natural finish. It stays all day under the eyes. I also tried it out as foundation, as it says you can do on the pack, but I much prefer it as concealer. As foundation, it lasted around 6 hours on the skin before starting to separate around the nose area. Overall this is a great product, I would definitely repurchase, it covers my under eye circles amazingly! A+

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I would give this 5 stars if the consistency wasn’t so thick. You have to warm it up between your fingers to get it to spread out more easily without having to tug at the fragile skin around your eyes. I find it definitely works best when applied with your fingers, which can be difficult if you have long nails, but it definitely covers really well, stays in place, and doesn’t accentuate any fine lines around the eyes. I use this every day before applying the rest of my makeup.

on 11/1/2017 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had high hopes for this as my dark circles make me look like an extra from "The Walking Dead." Unfortunately this concealer is too thick and hard to blend in the under eye area without tugging at the fragile skin in that area. After I finally got it blended in, I really didn't think it was any better than any other concealer. I have used much cheaper concealers that are way better than this. Use this only if you want to make your plastic surgeon rich(er) as this makeup is very hard on the skin in the under eye area, IMO. I am disappointed in this purchase and went back to my Estee Lauder Double Wear (The kind in a tube with a wand). Money wasted.

on 5/18/2017 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have a lot of blue/purple tones under my eyes, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT!! No combination of colour correctors, concealers, foundations and/or powders could completely cancel out these tones under my eye, until I found Bye Bye Under Eye about 4 years ago. This concealer makes my under eye area look absolutely flawless. It is full coverage, does a great job at cancelling out blue/purple tones under the eyes, and does not settle into fine lines at all!!!! I am constantly trying new products and have yet to find one as amazing as this one. no matter how many concealers I try I always come back to this one.

The consistency is very thick, and requires a bit of work to blend out. But the extra time spent blending is definitely worth the results.If I could only use one product for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this concealer.

on 5/2/2017 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Sorry to be a dissenter but I can't make this work for me. I have tried it over different moisturizers and primers, applied with fingers, BB, brushes. Not a fan. The consistency is very stiff and hard to work with and I find it irritates my eyes a bit which definitely doesn't help. The color is oddly both opaque and luminous and I find it just gives my dark undereye circles a light cast which makes them stand out as much as the natural darkness. I just purchased It undereye corrector and so far I like it, will review when I've given it more time.

I love this stuff. I use the illuminating version though. It will cover anything. Yes, it is thick, but that's one of the reasons it works so well. Way better than the Stila stay all day concealer that is very thin that it doesn't cover anything because it slides right off. I put it on the back of my hand while I'm putting my foundation on to warm it up and pat it on with my fingers then blend it with my clarasonic sonic foundation brush head. It lasts all day! And you only need a TINY amount! It's very easy to squeeze out to much, like I do daily with my Urban Decay priming potion or my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I got a tester of Bye Bye Undereye in my ipsy bag and that lasted me 4 months! And it's about 1/2 the size of the traditional .28 fl oz size! I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this on blemishes but NOT under my eyes. I have very thin under eye skin and this is just too thick and heavy. I tried sheering it out with eye cream and it didn't work either. It makes me look older. I do love the tube and generous amount of product. On blemishes though, it is amazing and conceals with a very small amount of product. It is probably the best blemish concealer I have used. But for my eyes, it is a no. You will probably like this if you have durable eye skin that isn't thin.

Worst concealer ever! Settles in lines, doesn't blend well at all. I am completely disappointed by this product.