It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
Enter Title

3.9

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alchhol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phytonadione, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Black Iron Oxide CI 77499, Yeloow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491.

on 2/18/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This would probably work well for someone who doesn't wear a lot of eye makeup. The coverage is good and the consistency is nice and thick (without being caked) BUT it never totally dries down. It's very shiny and wet-looking. I understand why, I mean, it's trying to be illuminating and reflective. However, even when set with powder, the wetness of this will make your eye makeup run. I promise you. I have struggled now for two weeks to counteract this problem. I apply it, let it set, the apply powder. Then I prime my eyes (including directly under my eyes.) I apply shadow, spray with a setting spray, and then add eyeliner and mascara. All is well. Then, a few hours later, I have black lines alllllll under my eyes. The mascara just leaks on contact because the concealer is so gooey. I've even tried cutting the concealer with a thicker one and combining them but to no avail. Disappointing.

I have no idea why I didn't check the MakeupAlley before buying this concealer, normally I always read the reviews. So, I'm in my mid 30's, i have visible, but not super bad dark circles. I have some fine lines under my eyes (not in the corner of the eye though) and overall dry skin under my eyes. I am NC20 and got this in the second lightest color, the one they say fits most skin tones (yep, that's what they say lol). Well, I don't like it one bit. Reason 1: The color is a neutral beige, no peachiness/pinkness, so no color correcting at all. It's very brightening, both color and texture, to the point that it draws attention to your undereye area, rather than camouflaging it. Reason 2: now, because I have dry undereyes, I want a thin texture that also has good coverage. When I first put it on, I was actually happy (except for the color), since this is a very (very!) dewy concealer with good coverage and a little goes a long way. I thought, ok, that's fine, with a corrector underneath and some light reflective loose powder, this should be awesome. Which it was. For the first 1, 2 hours :-/ This stuff has no staying power! It's melting off my face into the ether or something, because even drugstore concealers have better staying power than this! So yeah, maybe I'll use it around my nose where I have some redness, but I won't be using it under my eyes, there's no point since it's gone in no time anyway.

on 2/2/2017 11:47:00 PM

I'm one of those lucky ladies that has had hereditary dark circles since age 5...my biggest insecurity. I'm 47, have great skin for my age, no acne, no major wrinkles yet, but ugly dark circles ugh..When I say I have tried nearly every concealer known to man, I'm telling the truth. My best routine has been mixing some Physicians Formula RX concealer with Maybelline fit me in medium...the Physicians Formula would work for me on its own if they made a color darker than light! Who makes a concealer when the darkest shade they carry is natural/light?😀anyhoo, I have been wanting to try Itcosmetics bye bye undereye for awhile, its one I have never tried yet...I decided to buy a travel size @Ulta for $10 to see if I wanted to buy the full size...I was not impressed at all...was cakey, drying, and even the medium shade was super light. #fail, especially for the price of a full size. Physicians Formula RX blows this out of the water as far as coverage, and its $9.99

on 1/19/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics, whether it be brushes, makeup, or skincare, everything that I have I truly love and use daily. I am 28 and starting to think about skincare and all things anti-aging. This concealer, along with all of their products, is actually good for your delicate under eye skin. I am very fair with yellow undertones, so shades are always a difficult issue for me. The light shade is a perfect match, being 1-2 shades lighter that my foundation (CC+ illumination in my case!) it not only covers dark circles but brightens the area. The packaging is a standard tube and I appreciate that you really have to squeeze it to make some come out. This is helpful because you only need a TINYYY bit so this prevents you from accidentally using too much. There is no scent. No skin irritation. The texture is very thick, emollient and slightly tacky. My favorite method of application is a damp beauty blender. A little goes a LONGGGG way. This tube will probably last me 2 years even with daily use. I also use it to conceal any blemishes or redness. If I wear eyeshadow (maybe once a week) I'll use this as a primer on my lids. I feel good about using this on my skin. It is pricey but it's worth it imo. I do have oily skin and this does crease if it's not blended out properly or not set with a powder. I will continue using this everyday and absolutely repurchase when I'm out. I definitely recommend!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This product was the consistency of diaper rash cream. Very thick, sticky, and difficult to blend.

on 1/14/2017 12:14:00 AM

I am 42 with very dark circles. This definitely covers my circles, but needs to be set with powder. I've been using this product for a couple years now, but think that I might be on the hunt for something else. Despite powder, it will crease and is very tacky/shiny. My biggest complaint is the packaging. My last three tubes have cracked in the same exact spot to the point where I have to duct tape them. I sent an email to It Cosmetics letting them know and they made it seem like I had the product too long or the store that I bought it from had the container too long. Not acceptable for an item that costs this much.

on 1/11/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very dry fair skin and I am a senior citizen. As I age the under eye darkness just gets darker. I think I have tried a zillion concealers. At this point, Bye Bye Under Eye is my favorite. My routine is to moisturize my entire face including under eyes and lids; do some stuff around my home; brush on the Under Eye (and it has to be brushed on - not finger tip applied);
and then apply IT CC Illumination Full Coverage Cream in Fair (this is NOT the sparkly one). The Coverage Cream goes over the Under Eye. Note that after the Under Eye is applied the whole area looks ghostly. But the coverage of the CC Cream makes the color perfect....After reading about IT cosmetics and its billion dollar sale to LOreal, I watched the TV promotion and googled IT cosmetics. The IT line is confusing. There's just too many products. I am curious about the foundation (vs the cream). A couple days ago, I had a filler injections in my cheeks and have a slight bruise. The cream (two layers) almost hides the bruise. I'm wondering if the foundation would cover the bruise completely.

on 12/30/2016 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I recently bought this concealer to try it out. I had previously been using Amazing Concealer. The It Concealer is thick and it provides great coverage. I'm 45 and I have fine lines with skin that tends to be on the dry side. Cold weather makes my skin even more prone to dryness. Using a concealer that doesn't crease is super important to me. I sure don't want to look older than 45! So the key to this concealer is to make sure you hydrate and you use a good primer. I recently started using Shea Moisture primer and it works wonders. Once you apply the It Concealer, set it with a powder. I "bake" mine and I see little to no creasing. Using a damp sponge makes a difference too! I also use a setting spray to keep things in place. I'm on day 4 and so far I am liking it!

on 12/30/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this

on 12/29/2016 4:16:00 AM

I would not buy this again, as it is too thick and cakey. The coverage is high, but it makes my undereye area look more crepe-y and it creases. Save you money and buy another product!!!