Perricone No Foundation Foundation

Perricone No Foundation Foundation

2.9

Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

on 7/7/2016 10:12:00 AM

Love this product. I use Shade 1; am NW10. Use this product during the summer and set with Too Faced Powder Foundation; perfect summer look. I have very dry and sensitive skin; zero issues. Will use it with a lighter/whiter powder in Fall/Winter and see if it works, colorwise.

on 3/12/2016 8:17:00 AM

wow - foundation has never caused me to breakout and this one did

To Read all 80 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/12/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hero product. By far the best of all the BB creams, nude foundations etc which just made me look older or too made up. With this, skin looks bare but better, it adds some colour and evens out tone, adds glow and doesn't sit in my pores (pores and dry skin. Thanks genes).

It does shine a bit, especially when you use a high spf but if you pat around the t zone a few minutes after you apply then it solves that problem usually. I won't be without this and I hope like hell they never stop making it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been looking for a sheer-coverage foundation that doesn't make my skin look "cakey" or settle into fine lines that are beginning to show around my eyes. I have pretty good skin in terms of pigmentation, no scarring, rare breakouts etc. The only complaint I really have is shadows underneath my eyes but for that I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer which fixes that right up. Anyway, back to the point. Basically, I just wanted my skin to look like skin but better, and this product nails it. I have combination skin, a little oily through the T-zone although that has started to go as I've gotten older (thank goodness!). The only complaint I have is the price tag, although you can get it online cheaper. It's a great foundation if you're looking for something light-wearing but long-lasting for everyday wear. When I go out I like to look a little bit more dolled up, and I am still looking for my HG foundation for that! :)

on 3/1/2015 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product hoping that this would be the miracle that it says it is.... Why oh why didn't I check here first 😔

This has left me with weeks of cystic acne which I'm still having to deal with, having been clear beforehand.

The first day I wore this I had to wash it off, after 6 hours as my face had erupted.

Yes my skin is sensitive and acne prone but I haven't used a foundation which has reacted so badly before. V disappointed

on 2/26/2015 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

sticky, check. itchy skin, check. fish smell, check.

the colour is lovely for my skin, glows, looks smooth, blurs everything, i tried concealer on one scar and nada, it doesn't like things layered on it.

i think the price is ridiculous for what it is, but if you are a fan of Perricone products and can tolerate them you may love this, its just not for me.

on 12/28/2014 6:36:00 PM

I think this is stickier than the serum. It does not take concealor as well as the serum. However, it seems to be a better color match. Ah, decisions, decisions.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use the No Foundation Foundation Serum and love, love, love it. Definitely my HG foundation. Goes on light and dewey and leaves a beautiful glow on my dry face. Additonal perk: I no longer need to use concealer separately. I use a real techniques miracle complexion sponge to apply and there is a slight stickiness to the product after application that goes after a few minutes. I don't need to set it with powder and there is very minimal transfer which I love. My skin never looked so good!

on 8/3/2014 12:48:00 PM

I was hopeful about this product offering great coverage after reading the reviews. It is sticky and it does not make my skin look better. I took it on a trip-smaller bottle was great for traveling. It was the only foundation I had with me. After about 5 days of wearing it my face is beginning to itch. I cannot wait to take it off and never use it again.

on 7/4/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I'm torn regarding this foundation. I feel like some days I love it and other days not so much. My main issue is that it feels sticky. I feel like if I touch my face it is sort of wet/sticky. I also sometimes feel like it makes me look sweaty. However, I have gotten multiple compliments since I started wearing it. I went to a party last week with it on and two people came up to me to ask me what I've been doing to my skin because it looked so smooth and flawless. Then on the flip side today I was looking in the mirror in my car and I felt like I looked caked. I don't think I would purchase this again.