Perricone No Foundation Foundation

Perricone No Foundation Foundation

2.9

Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have no actually purchased this foundation and I only used it once.

My friend is a makeup artist and used this foundation on 12 people for a wedding last Saturday. She also used in in an airbrushing machine.

My makeup was put on at about 8 A.M. and I didn't take it off until 7 A.M. (makeup sin but hey I was a bridesmaid and when I got my hotel room I crashed). At 7 A.M after having it on almost a whole day and I drank, danced, sweat a lot, and didn't touch up much, it was still on completely. I've never had a foundation stay on that long without getting patchy.

I liked the feel of this foundation. She layered quite a bit on me (I have acne scars and had a bad pimple) and it still felt very light weight. This foundation also looked good on 12 different people ranging in ages from 11 to mid 50's with different skin types.

I don't know how this foundation is long term since I don't own it but I will say normally after sleeping in my makeup I break out all over and my skin actually didn't break out at all afterwards.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation came highly recommended by an associate at Sephora. I don't need coverage per se, just some tone correction (cheeks are lighter than the rest of my face). I wanted to love it so much, but it was just awful. First of all, there are only two shades, so unless you are light/medium skin tone, you can't use it at all. I used the darker shade, but a better match would have been a mix of the two. And of course, buying two shades of expensive foundation just to find your proper shade is really impractical if you're on a budget. It smells like a mix of fish and cinnamon which is so strange. When it sets, it's a very dewy finish and VERY sticky. It's one of those foundations that you can feel on your face all day. Its supposed to be light coverage and weightless...almost as if you're wearing no foundation, hence the name. Well, its not weightless at all. It feels quite heavy, but still offers minimal coverage. Curious how Perricone managed to pull off that combo. I wore it to work for 8 hours with no touch-ups just to see how it would do on its own. By lunch it was accentuating my pores so horribly that I wanted to wash it off right then and there. It literally looked like my face was polka-dotted. By the end of the day it had collected in the creases around my nose and just become a patchy, cakey MESS. And I could still smell that fishy cinnamon fragrance. I couldn't wait to take it off, and strangely it was more resistant than other foundations to being removed. As far as I know, this makeup makes no claims to be water-resistant, but I had to use my waterproof makeup remover to get it all off. The No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow and the No Highlighter Highlighter are both great at giving that subtle, effortlessly pretty look. So the entire line isn't bad. Total miss on the foundation though. There are so very many foundations that work better.

on 7/7/2016 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love this product. I use Shade 1; am NW10. Use this product during the summer and set with Too Faced Powder Foundation; perfect summer look. I have very dry and sensitive skin; zero issues. Will use it with a lighter/whiter powder in Fall/Winter and see if it works, colorwise.

on 3/12/2016 8:17:00 AM

wow - foundation has never caused me to breakout and this one did

on 6/12/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hero product. By far the best of all the BB creams, nude foundations etc which just made me look older or too made up. With this, skin looks bare but better, it adds some colour and evens out tone, adds glow and doesn't sit in my pores (pores and dry skin. Thanks genes).

It does shine a bit, especially when you use a high spf but if you pat around the t zone a few minutes after you apply then it solves that problem usually. I won't be without this and I hope like hell they never stop making it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been looking for a sheer-coverage foundation that doesn't make my skin look "cakey" or settle into fine lines that are beginning to show around my eyes. I have pretty good skin in terms of pigmentation, no scarring, rare breakouts etc. The only complaint I really have is shadows underneath my eyes but for that I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer which fixes that right up. Anyway, back to the point. Basically, I just wanted my skin to look like skin but better, and this product nails it. I have combination skin, a little oily through the T-zone although that has started to go as I've gotten older (thank goodness!). The only complaint I have is the price tag, although you can get it online cheaper. It's a great foundation if you're looking for something light-wearing but long-lasting for everyday wear. When I go out I like to look a little bit more dolled up, and I am still looking for my HG foundation for that! :)

on 3/1/2015 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product hoping that this would be the miracle that it says it is.... Why oh why didn't I check here first 😔

This has left me with weeks of cystic acne which I'm still having to deal with, having been clear beforehand.

The first day I wore this I had to wash it off, after 6 hours as my face had erupted.

Yes my skin is sensitive and acne prone but I haven't used a foundation which has reacted so badly before. V disappointed

on 2/26/2015 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

sticky, check. itchy skin, check. fish smell, check.

the colour is lovely for my skin, glows, looks smooth, blurs everything, i tried concealer on one scar and nada, it doesn't like things layered on it.

i think the price is ridiculous for what it is, but if you are a fan of Perricone products and can tolerate them you may love this, its just not for me.

on 12/28/2014 6:36:00 PM

I think this is stickier than the serum. It does not take concealor as well as the serum. However, it seems to be a better color match. Ah, decisions, decisions.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use the No Foundation Foundation Serum and love, love, love it. Definitely my HG foundation. Goes on light and dewey and leaves a beautiful glow on my dry face. Additonal perk: I no longer need to use concealer separately. I use a real techniques miracle complexion sponge to apply and there is a slight stickiness to the product after application that goes after a few minutes. I don't need to set it with powder and there is very minimal transfer which I love. My skin never looked so good!