Bioderma Sensibio Forte

Bioderma Sensibio Forte

4.7

AQUA/WATER/EAU, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM PCA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE. [BI 462]

It's a pretty decent face cream if you have dry skin, it is great during winter, but during the summer i prefer the light version because it tends to get my skin kind of oily. It is a good moisturizer, but nothing else. It is not a miracle cream, but it is a pretty decent mosturizer. I stil buy it, even thou I do not use it daily anymore, because it doesnt make my skin break.

on 6/9/2013 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Lifesaver for my skin. I have dry, very sensitive skin, and often get bouts of dermatitis (basically facial eczema). I was prescribed a steroid cream, hydrocortisone, by my doctor, but was told not to use it too often as it can cause thinning of the skin. I also hated hydrocortisone because while it treated my dermatitis, it was drying, which for the first few days would make the dermatitis WORSE instead of better and just generally be really uncomfortable on my skin. Recently, too, I kept getting dermatitis over and over again - I would manage to clear it up with the steroid cream but then it would reappear in a few days. This was really worrying because a) like I said, you're not supposed to use the cream very often and b) I began to worry that my skin was becoming 'hooked' on the cream.
I found this cream on Amazon, and someone had reviewed it saying that it had sorted out their dermatitis. I was skeptical, and when I first used it I was even less keen - it gave me a slight burning sensation that with eczema rarely means something good. However in a couple of days my dermatitis had gone! I use the Bioderma cleanser and moisturizer and am now a convert to this too.

on 6/8/2009 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Normally you should only use this product after a peeling or when you suffer from sunburn,... but I use this everyday since my skin is so sensitive (prone to redness). I must say that this is NOT great for a make up base, therefore not suitable for me through the day (but then I don't need it, because in the mornings I use Sensibio AR). This is a nice product to use at night. The cream is very rich but that's what I want in a night cream. It really is so very good for my oh so sensitive, prone to redness skin.
Tanja