BIODERMA Sensibio Eye Contour Gel

BIODERMA Sensibio Eye Contour Gel

3.4

WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYEHTYLENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL COCOATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CAFFEINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLCELLULOSE.

on 9/29/2018 10:55:00 AM

I got my tween daughter a sample pack of the Sensibio cleanser, micellar water, moisturizer and this eye gel (she didn't like any of the products). I, however, am really liking this eye cream/gel. I have very oily, reactive skin (yay, acne still at 50) and this product has not broken me out or caused milia after over a month of use. I find it a bit too much to use during the day if I am wearing eye products so I generally use it only at night. I do feel like my fine lines around my eyes look much smoother. I will repurchase as this is the only eye product I have ever found that actually worked for me.

I tried it. I hate it. I dont know why... i believe bioderma has really good skincare line. While i dont think i ever going to buy products from this brand ever again. I think many drugstore products have so much better skincare and quality when it comes to my skin needs... this product burnt my eyes, i felt teary when i use this. If you guys have a favorite eye cream please leave a comment and tell me. I have lines and dark undereye...

on 8/12/2018 6:32:00 PM

I've brought it and I'm glad I was able to return it. It's a very awful eye cream.
I'm glad it didn't give me any irritations and redness. The nose applicator is a mainstream solution to dose the cream.
Enough with the good sides. It made my eyes even more puffy (come on, I was told it would help with my puffiness in the morning). My eyes were a lil bit teary when I've applied it on the downside. And - the main complain - it is very sticky and I couldn't get rid of this feeling for 3 days after stopping using it. It didn't do anything for my panda eyes too :(
Truly dissapointed with this product, I don't recommend it to anyone. And it's so pricey, I'd better buy a 250 ml Sensibio H2O with this money.

on 6/8/2018 8:18:00 AM

I've been really struggling to find a good eye cream. I am 24, have a bit dry eye area, dark circles, and my skin (especially the upper lid) is a bit swollen in the morning. I do have some fine lines, particularly under my right eye, but they are still not too visible :)

So, I didn't want an eye cream which would erase my wrinkles, because they are not too prominent yet (I know prevention is important, but I am just so afraid of experiments because my skin is sensitive). I therefore decided to try to find and eye cream which provides good hydration, brightens my eye area, and helps me get rid of swollen eyelids.

I tried to go with Bioderma's gel because I think gels seem to be more effective because they penetrate the skin better. Here's a short summary of my experience:

Hydration: the gel really is hydrating. It has amazing texture and the skin soaks it up in seconds, without a greasy residue. However, I feel I need something that's even more hydrating. So this might work if your skin isn't very dry. Nevertheless, it sits well under my make up for a whole day!

Brightening: not really, or maybe just a little. I did notice that my dark circles got a bit brighter, but after using it for four months now, I would expect way better results. Therefore, if you have very dark circles, maybe this isn't the ideal option.

Swelling: the gel really helps to get rid of swollen eyelids. It has caffeine as one of its main ingredients, and that one seems to work. In general, I do like its ingredients because they are minimal and it contains no harsh chemicals. So it creates a sort of a tingling sensation, but it really does reduce puffiness.

What I also miss in this product is of course the SPF. I know how difficult is to find a good eye cream with an SPF, but I would still love to see it here.

Overall, it's an okay product, and I might even buy it again because its price is also ok, unless I find something better.

on 2/8/2018 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a lotion, similar to First Aid Beauty's 5 in 1 eye cream. Hydration is only so-so, it is non-irritating, it doesn't help with puffiness, there is a slight lightening effect, no effect on fine lines, and after a while under eyes feel a little tight and the lines are emphasized. I layer this with my face moisturizer and it's still not hydrating enough for the thin, crepey skin under my eyes. It's slightly less effective than the FAB eye cream (40 CAD) and just as ineffective as Caudalie's Resveratrol eye lift balm (72 CAD). For the price (I got a full sized tube as part of a gift set that I purchased for 15 CAD) it's better than nothing at all. I'll keep it and use it up because at least it doesn't trigger my eczema unlike most eye treatments at any price level but I can't recommend it.

on 9/1/2017 11:51:00 AM

This cream has a pleasant application and it seems very good at first. However, after about 5 hours my skin started to feel very dry, tight and uncomfortable. This is inefficiency in a tube.

on 12/11/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the whole Bioderma Sensibio line. It's great for my dehydrated, red and sensitive skin. There's no smell to it so it doesn't irritate, it's hydrating, and light and if I wear it during the day, it doesn't make my other products crease or stick or give my panda eyes.

on 1/20/2016 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because one of my favorite beauty bloggers recommended it and I'm glad I did so without reading the reviews here because I would have skipped it if I had.
This is a basic eye moisturizer that is super gentle with the eyes. Doesn't burn, doesn't sting, doesn't irritate. Feels cooling and soothing. I feel it does help tremendously with keeping things nice, comfortable and moisturized. I did notice a slight change for the better in the appearance of my undereye area after I started using it too.
Actually I'd say this is the best eye cream I've tried so far.

Sadly not a miracle product, but I would buy again and there are very few eye creams I can say that about.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Decent, but like other reviewers prior had mentioned, no decrease in puffiness or under-eye circles whatsoever...It does however, provide great hydration.