Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

1.0
fromPascha

Feb/26/2018

Meh... Much harder to get a good result If compared with Lancome Hypnose (the classic one) mascara. Doesn't worth the splurge. There are mascaras that perform the same if not better for much less money.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/26/2017

Though this is spendy (along the lines of Chanel and Lancome), I LOVE it. I have been searching for a new favorite mascara after Chanel discontinued Dimensions de Chanel mascara in the US, and have tried department store and drugstore brands. I tried this and instantly fell in love. I have often felt that drugstore and expensive brands are the same, but I'm disappointed to conclude that …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

Nov/05/2016

Meh! This mascara does a moderately good job of coating your lashes. It does not lengthen or really add volume. Just a basic coat to give your lashes some color. The wand is very traditional without any curve or extra bristles to give you more lift. Only good thing I could say about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge at all. I would not buy this again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (304 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Oct/19/2016

During initial stage (0 months - 1.5 months) of usage, I found the formula to be very - creamy, like Pond's face cream. It even smelled like it. I thought for sure that the mascara would slip around and off my lashes and onto my under-eye. However surprisingly , it did not. It stayed, and was super easy to layer on additional layers, and build volume. It did not flake or smear. Soft …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/23/2016

It's a wonderful mascara. Good length and volume. Does not smudge on me. Easy to take off. And i don't need to take the excess off of the brush before applying. Love it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Apr/26/2016

This is really a great mascara. I've been faithful to Diorshow for many years, but this is really good competition. Too bad about the price.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/26/2016

This mascara makes my lashes look really pretty, defined, soft, fluffy, long and dark. It's also easy to remove. However, it's ridiculously expensive plus it flakes a bit. Not worth the money as an everyday mascara, in my opinion, as there are other great options out there. If it was less expenive, it would however, be my go-to mascara.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (276 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/26/2016

The 'eyes to kill excess' was a disappointment. Smudges and clumps like hell. Makes me look like a creep.

The 'classico' version however is good. It gives natural volume and length. It is ok but not super. There are mascara's I like better/fulfill my needs better.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

2.0

Feb/04/2016

I tried it on today and it looked very nice I gotta say but after like an hour in was everywhere! I have v long lashes, okay, but it literally fell down my entire face. I was expecting so much but :(

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/24/2016

My HG mascara!! Doesn't clump, flake or smudge... Wish it wasn't that pricy.... Now that I used it, I can't find any drugstore mascara that I like :-(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35