Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

It's a wonderful mascara. Good length and volume. Does not smudge on me. Easy to take off. And i don't need to take the excess off of the brush before applying. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is really a great mascara. I've been faithful to Diorshow for many years, but this is really good competition. Too bad about the price.

To Read all 177 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/26/2016 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara makes my lashes look pretty, long and dark. However, it's ridiculously expensive plus it smudges and flakes. Not worth the money, in my opinion. There are better options out there.

on 3/26/2016 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another disappointment with an expensive mascara. Smudges and clumps like hell. Makes me look like a creep. I will never ever buy high ends mascara again...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried it on today and it looked very nice I gotta say but after like an hour in was everywhere! I have v long lashes, okay, but it literally fell down my entire face. I was expecting so much but :(

on 1/24/2016 12:06:00 PM

My HG mascara!! Doesn't clump, flake or smudge... Wish it wasn't that pricy.... Now that I used it, I can't find any drugstore mascara that I like :-(

My HG mascara. I've tried them all, Lancome, Maybelline, EL, Givenchy, Rimmel, Dior, Benefit (oh god, they're real-ly horrible)..just to name some I can think of at the moment, There are very good products among the brands I mentioned, I love Hypnose Drama, Sensational by Mb, Iconic dior, I mean, great stuff but......
This is by far THE BEST IMO.
Do not expect doll eyes/ fake lash effect/ very thick, shining/ hard looking/ spidery lashes.
This brush makes your lashes long, separate, very black, full and naturally but surprisingly beautyful, it seems as you have much more lashes then usual, much longer and black and a bit, but just a bit, more voluminous, It doesn't clump at all, doesn't smudge, on me, doesn't sting if you wear contact lenses, comes out with an ordinary eye make up remover, it leaves your lashes curled, soft, full, lasts all day long and you'll forget to wear one-two or three layers of mascara.
Yes, unfortunately It costs a fortune but its worth every penny. I can't stand not to have it in my tricks' bag.

on 10/15/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This mascara truly gives the wow effect, even with glasses on! I have quite short lashes that aren't dense. This mascara is very volumizing, but at the same time it lengthens and curls my lashes beautifully. I was surprised how well it separates my lashes because most volume mascaras clump on me. Although the results are very voluminous, my lashes still look natural because the mascara leaves them soft. Eyes to Kill doesn't give the doll eye look, which, for instance, YSL Effect Faux Cils gives, but that's not even something I'm looking for (imo, YSL leaves lashes too crisp and a little fake looking).

Another pro of this mascara is that it doesn't irritate my eyes, which are really sensitive due to allergies. I have tried a bunch of mascaras and only a few of them were non-irritating. Eyes to Kill stands out from my other trusted mascaras due to that it can be easily removed (my other non-irritating are tubing mascaras).

The con of this mascara is that it smudges a little bit. It doesn't give me raccoon eyes, but sometimes I find little black smears under my eyes. I have oily skin and lids, so this may not be an issue for everyone.

I hate smudging and it's the reason why I'm a little on the fence whether to buy this mascara again. If I didn't love the results so much, I wouldn't reconsider. However, no mascara has made my lashes look so beautiful that I think will repurchase.

on 10/8/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this Mascara.. GIves my lashes length & volume.. looks like I'm wearing false lashes..

on 9/18/2015 1:36:00 AM

Such a disappointment :( I've been on a mission to find something better than my Lancome Hypnose (I love it but just out of curiosity) and thought spending that bit more on a really fancy brand with amazing reviews would do the trick. Not so.

Previously, only 1 mascara has flaked on me - I generally never have this problem. However this mascara did flake! By the end of the day I had baaad panda eyes. Additionally, for some reason my eyelashes were not straight when using this mascara - at the end they'd sort of be a bit tendrilly and wonky. Again, never had this issue before.

It didn't provide any real length and definitely no volume. I'm not big into volume anyway but this mascara just had such a negligible amount of volumising that it made me realise there is clearly a minimum that I like even though I've never had to say that before.

I also tried using my Shiseido Nourishing Base under this mascara but it didn't make a difference.

Even though it cost so many $$ I went back and bought my Lancome Hypnose after one week. I'm not sure when I'll use the Armani since it flakes and doesn't look great, but hopefully I can try to get some value out of it :(