New York Color Lip Liner Pencil- #954A

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/19/2011 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite lipliner whether its alone, with gloss, with nude lipstick or under another color. Its a pinkish bownish nude color. It glides on perfectly.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this! I have a million backups. It's the perfect MMLB for me. It's pinky/brown and look fabulous. I like to use lip balm then fill in with this pencil and top with MAC clear lipglass, this combo = perfect lips, looks great with everything. I have noticed that I don't see these in the store anymore. so they might be discontinued. :( A great alternative is Amuse Mocha lipliner.

on 2/22/2010 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been searching for a nude lip pencil and this one is the perfect color. It goes on easily and is very inexpensive. Nude goes with any color lipstick too.

on 2/2/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Excellent nude liner and you can't beat the price - pretty similar to MAC spice and cheap enough you can keep one in the purse, one in the car, one at the office, etc. etc.

on 8/20/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I was turned on to this l/l by a makeup artist, and not only is it the perfect natural shade, but it's dirt cheap at 99 cents. I use this to fill in my entire lip and top it with Cherry Carmex (stick) for the ultimate MLBB. It's very smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. Will buy again ... in fact I've already bought three!

on 11/21/2007 11:30:00 PM

I have absolutely no problem with this lip liner. It's the perfect color that goes good with my lipstick. It's not an exaggerated color, either, just right. It also stays on, even after I finish eating!

on 9/15/2007 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Unfortunately this is NOT my beloved 954 w/out the A. I have been a long time avid user of the 954 and it's a beautiful beigey color that looks sexy and makes my lips look pouty. Someone recommend this 954 as an almost exact color to the Kevyn Aucoin Flesh Tone medium lip pencil for $23 less. I have been frantically looking for my 954 and cannot seem to find it anywhere (what's a girl to do?). I tried liking the 954A but it's just too brown and it looks nothing like the 954. For 0.93 at Wal-Mart I really thought why not? Why not b/c it isn't 954. I just didn't like that it looked really brown on me and it wasn't flattering. If I don't find it soon I'm going to be forced to pay $24 for the KA lip pencil
:( sad but true.

The light beigey color barely shows up, the cap keeps slipping off. what a mess...I'm gonna stick with WNW for lipliners.

This is my perfect nude liner. Perfect brown with pink undertones, not a hint of orange. I put on some lip balm, squiggle this on top, blend it, and I'm good to go. Staying power is good, too. Oh, and did I mention it's *cheap*

on 9/16/2005 9:00:00 PM

A great nude liner for only $.99. I'm very happy.