Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

3.9

on 4/26/2011 8:43:00 AM

To the previous reviewer: "Tiempe passate" _is_ Italian! It is Sicilian dialect (a love poem by Roberto Bracco).

The first time I tried this scent in a short I was totally entranced and wanted it so badly. Because it's so expensive I ordered a sample which I'm now working on - and wondering if it is the same scent! This perfume reminds me so much of something else... I can't put my finger on it! True, it's beautiful, a soft, warm scent, not at all masculine on me and I don't really get woods. But it no longer intrigues me so much. it is just so similar to some other scent I've had in the past.... Maybe it'll come back to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This one seems even more dependent on skin chemistry than most perfumes. I loved it for the first five seconds. It smelled like a delicious unisex woody-floral. I was looking forward to the rest of it. And then...it vanished, leaving behind only the faintest hint of soap. And not even expensive soap, at that. It smelled, in fact, almost exactly like a bar of Dove.

I asked my husband if he could smell anything where I'd applied it and shoved my arm in his nose. He sniffed, frowned, sniffed again, and then said: "Well...I can smell it a little. I think. It smells faintly like soap. Unless that's just the soap you used this morning?" (I only used unscented soap that morning to prepare for testing) So it's not just my nose! It must be my skin.

Definitely try this one before you buy. If it works on your skin, I can imagine it being delicious. But you might be like me, in which case a bar of Dove would be much cheaper.

on 9/8/2010 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a real perfume lover, I prefer independent and exclusive perfumes and tend to dislike the sickly sweet, girlish and cheap smelling ones that tend to flood high street stores. With that in mind Tiempe Passate is my absolute favourite, it is perfect and absolutely unique. I only wear it in the evenings and at bedtime, it's very seductive, classy and mysterious - like keeping a wonderful secret. Tiempe Passate is romantic, serious and 'old school', it is not a perfume that wafts in the room before you. This is the mature, seductive, thinking woman's perfume, not one for the girls. I love it as the person needs to be close, almost intimate, to smell it. It lingers under the skin and has a salty, 'grown up' musky rose base. I barely want to write this review as I feel like it's 'mine'!

on 1/26/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice, spicy floral, but I don't love it enough to buy again. Too much salty, creamy floral in the core, and too conventionally perfumey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is pure magic and romance- a scent that embodies a classic romantic movie. Lovely, lovely, lovely. HG for sure. I always get complimented on this by both men and women alike. I don't have very much of this left of it and every time I open my medicine cabinet the scent lingers- it is so beautiful. You must go out and purchase this one.

I like a fragrance that has a great divide line; either you really really love this one, or you absolutely hate it- and this one is no exception. Tiempe Passate just happens to agree with my body chemistry and I happen to absolutely love it, so I guess I am one of the few here who gives this scent a great review. I don't think that this smells salty or cedary on me at all. In fact, for the first few minutes this fragrances smells a bit peppery on me, but after 5 to 10 minutes I can really smell the amber with a hint of the rose. For some strange reason my body really responses any fragrance with amber in it.- It almost drowns out all the other elements. I find this scent classy, sophiscated (like a great men's cologne think Aqua de Parma- Aqua Fico de Amalfi comes to my mind) warm, and sexy in 1950's retro way. If I were to pair a film with it I would choose to Catch a Thief, think Grace Kelly and Cary Grant driving along the French Riviera. And I absolutely love a fragrance with a great story and the inspiration for the name Tiempe Passate- Time Passes inspired by a poem Anotonia's grandfather wrote in the 1920's- is very sweet.

This scent perfectly captures the luxurious aroma of fresh cedar on a cool autumn day. It's delicious like no other fragrance I've tried.

on 3/10/2005 9:12:00 AM

It's fascinating how very different all of our impressions of this one are. On me, it's a really astringent citrus... grapefruit/yuzu/bergamot impression. It clashed horribly with my chemistry.

This is so damn sexy in a sultry sort of way. Not suitable for girls IMO this is for women only. One of the few fragrances that gets me sniffing my skin through the day - love it.

This is a gorgeous scent. As a floral fan, this woody fragrance is a nice departure for me. Who would've thought cedar could be so pretty? Forget about these reviews, erase your preconceived notions, and just give it a try for yourself.