Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Being a gemini, you can imagine how hard it is to stick to using the same perfumes......something about this one though makes me use it again and again and again. I love it.....it is so different from all the other commercial perfumes out there. Yes it is pricey but what the hell.....i am finishing my 3rd or 4th bottle now and will definitely buy again....
Also, what is different about this perfume is that the essence is collected upon the first pressing of the flowers - and not second or third as with other perfumes, this gives the light freshness to otherwise very floral bouquet...

I LOVE this perfume....and those who do NOT like it make it better for ME - the more individual experience it is for me;))))))

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I don't own this yet but when I do it will be the most expensive product I have bought. For now I have just been spraying it to see how it wears on me. I tend to do this for a few months before making a decision. Anyway, I first heard about this perfume on MUA and also it was featured in Elle or something. When I finally got to smell it I was surprised - I was expecting something slightly floral and romantic - not this nutty amber cedar. It has an odd smell, but none of that over powering alcohol you get with YSL and Laura Mercier perfumes (off the top of my head). What surprised me was that this wore all day and most of the next day too. Some people seem to have observed poor staying power but I found the opposite. I got through a bottle of Dyptique philosykos in 3 months because of the poor staying power and needing to re-apply. Tiempe Passat might actually be worth the £££ if it lasts... Oh by the way, I am early 20s and whilst I think this isn't a young fragrance I reckon if you're a nostalgia gal you will love it. It does have that magic quality.

Popular Fragrances