Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

3.3

on 7/30/2011 8:15:00 PM

I want to express my thanks to all those who clarified the meaning of the name "Tiempe Passate" in a civil, polite, enlightening fashion. I can only hope that those who didn't will learn from you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This one seems even more dependent on skin chemistry than most perfumes. I loved it for the first five seconds. It smelled like a delicious unisex woody-floral. I was looking forward to the rest of it. And then...it vanished, leaving behind only the faintest hint of soap. And not even expensive soap, at that. It smelled, in fact, almost exactly like a bar of Dove.

I asked my husband if he could smell anything where I'd applied it and shoved my arm in his nose. He sniffed, frowned, sniffed again, and then said: "Well...I can smell it a little. I think. It smells faintly like soap. Unless that's just the soap you used this morning?" (I only used unscented soap that morning to prepare for testing) So it's not just my nose! It must be my skin.

Definitely try this one before you buy. If it works on your skin, I can imagine it being delicious. But you might be like me, in which case a bar of Dove would be much cheaper.

Lively & fresh, smells like cedar leaves w/ sharpness of bergamot.. a nice & natural clean smell for a room, not me. Softens a bit on drydown, but still very bright & fresh.

on 12/30/2005 8:31:00 AM

This fragrance reminds me of when I visited Italy. I wore this when I visited Europe. This is the most expensive fragrance I own and the packaging isn't my favorite. I have to make sure the top stays on tight because it will spill otherwise. I smell the clementine and cedar in this fragrance when I wear it. I've never ran into anyone else wearing it and have had men ask me what I'm wearing when wearing this. I never tell of course. It works wonderful with the matching lotion. I will ask for this as a gift maybe, since it's so expensive.

on 7/29/2005 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful fragrance. I get tons of compliments on this, especially from men. The first spray is a bit strong with cedar but it settles into my skin after a few minutes and just smells divine!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After reading the other reviews below, I guess I agree that this does smell a bit "salty". I received a sample of this, and at first whiff I was completely turned off. I usually wear girly florals, and Tiempe Passate just smelled horrific in the vial. Just for kicks, I tried on a dab a few weeks ago...and was pleasantly surprised. This smells just lovely on my skin; surprisingly feminine and pretty. It lasted close to 8 hours on me.

on 2/10/2005 12:08:00 PM

The salt note in this is uncanny. I even get the same taste in my mouth when smelling this scent, as I do what I’m near the ocean. However, I do not get any cedar and not a lot of rose either. I do get a strong fruity note that reminds me of Moschino’s Cheap and Chic – it must be the bergamont. In any case, on me this fragrance is not the amazing salty-cedary-rose-with-a-hint-of-amber that I hoped it would be.

Popular Fragrances