Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

3.6

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tiempe Passate is the weirdest fragrance masterpiece ever. It smells of old books and I love it.

on 7/30/2011 8:15:00 PM

I want to express my thanks to all those who clarified the meaning of the name "Tiempe Passate" in a civil, polite, enlightening fashion. I can only hope that those who didn't will learn from you.

on 9/8/2010 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a real perfume lover, I prefer independent and exclusive perfumes and tend to dislike the sickly sweet, girlish and cheap smelling ones that tend to flood high street stores. With that in mind Tiempe Passate is my absolute favourite, it is perfect and absolutely unique. I only wear it in the evenings and at bedtime, it's very seductive, classy and mysterious - like keeping a wonderful secret. Tiempe Passate is romantic, serious and 'old school', it is not a perfume that wafts in the room before you. This is the mature, seductive, thinking woman's perfume, not one for the girls. I love it as the person needs to be close, almost intimate, to smell it. It lingers under the skin and has a salty, 'grown up' musky rose base. I barely want to write this review as I feel like it's 'mine'!

on 2/9/2010 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first tried this a few years ago, I found it very harsh. I've had a change of heart, or a change of chemistry, since then. It's a lovely rose/wood skin scent. My problem now is with the top notes, which are too sweet (in a weird, musty sort of way) to blend well with the rest of the fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is pure magic and romance- a scent that embodies a classic romantic movie. Lovely, lovely, lovely. HG for sure. I always get complimented on this by both men and women alike. I don't have very much of this left of it and every time I open my medicine cabinet the scent lingers- it is so beautiful. You must go out and purchase this one.

I like a fragrance that has a great divide line; either you really really love this one, or you absolutely hate it- and this one is no exception. Tiempe Passate just happens to agree with my body chemistry and I happen to absolutely love it, so I guess I am one of the few here who gives this scent a great review. I don't think that this smells salty or cedary on me at all. In fact, for the first few minutes this fragrances smells a bit peppery on me, but after 5 to 10 minutes I can really smell the amber with a hint of the rose. For some strange reason my body really responses any fragrance with amber in it.- It almost drowns out all the other elements. I find this scent classy, sophiscated (like a great men's cologne think Aqua de Parma- Aqua Fico de Amalfi comes to my mind) warm, and sexy in 1950's retro way. If I were to pair a film with it I would choose to Catch a Thief, think Grace Kelly and Cary Grant driving along the French Riviera. And I absolutely love a fragrance with a great story and the inspiration for the name Tiempe Passate- Time Passes inspired by a poem Anotonia's grandfather wrote in the 1920's- is very sweet.

Lively & fresh, smells like cedar leaves w/ sharpness of bergamot.. a nice & natural clean smell for a room, not me. Softens a bit on drydown, but still very bright & fresh.

on 12/30/2005 8:31:00 AM

This fragrance reminds me of when I visited Italy. I wore this when I visited Europe. This is the most expensive fragrance I own and the packaging isn't my favorite. I have to make sure the top stays on tight because it will spill otherwise. I smell the clementine and cedar in this fragrance when I wear it. I've never ran into anyone else wearing it and have had men ask me what I'm wearing when wearing this. I never tell of course. It works wonderful with the matching lotion. I will ask for this as a gift maybe, since it's so expensive.

on 2/10/2005 12:08:00 PM

The salt note in this is uncanny. I even get the same taste in my mouth when smelling this scent, as I do what I’m near the ocean. However, I do not get any cedar and not a lot of rose either. I do get a strong fruity note that reminds me of Moschino’s Cheap and Chic – it must be the bergamont. In any case, on me this fragrance is not the amazing salty-cedary-rose-with-a-hint-of-amber that I hoped it would be.

on 6/1/2004 3:38:00 PM

is it just me who thinks this smells mostly of orris? id give it a five if it lasted longer than half an hour.

EDITED: i get the clementine now, and its lasting longer. go figure!

Popular Fragrances