Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

I just love Tiempe Passate. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it -- from people of all ages. This, and Antonia's Flowers edt, are my favorites from Antonia's Flowers. Tiempe Passate has a sharpness to it going on that doesn't thrill me, but it calms down right away and is just fabulous! It doesn't smell too flowery or too ambery or too salty -- it's just right! It's very hard to describe, but very enjoyable to wear. It's long lasting, but still has a subtlety to it that I really like. The packaging is beautiful also -- VERY. Antonia's Flowers offers a sampler of all of their scents on their website. I recommend it highly. Classy company, classy scents. ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I don't own this yet but when I do it will be the most expensive product I have bought. For now I have just been spraying it to see how it wears on me. I tend to do this for a few months before making a decision. Anyway, I first heard about this perfume on MUA and also it was featured in Elle or something. When I finally got to smell it I was surprised - I was expecting something slightly floral and romantic - not this nutty amber cedar. It has an odd smell, but none of that over powering alcohol you get with YSL and Laura Mercier perfumes (off the top of my head). What surprised me was that this wore all day and most of the next day too. Some people seem to have observed poor staying power but I found the opposite. I got through a bottle of Dyptique philosykos in 3 months because of the poor staying power and needing to re-apply. Tiempe Passat might actually be worth the if it lasts... Oh by the way, I am early 20s and whilst I think this isn't a young fragrance I reckon if you're a nostalgia gal you will love it. It does have that magic quality.