Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

2.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This one seems even more dependent on skin chemistry than most perfumes. I loved it for the first five seconds. It smelled like a delicious unisex woody-floral. I was looking forward to the rest of it. And then...it vanished, leaving behind only the faintest hint of soap. And not even expensive soap, at that. It smelled, in fact, almost exactly like a bar of Dove.

I asked my husband if he could smell anything where I'd applied it and shoved my arm in his nose. He sniffed, frowned, sniffed again, and then said: "Well...I can smell it a little. I think. It smells faintly like soap. Unless that's just the soap you used this morning?" (I only used unscented soap that morning to prepare for testing) So it's not just my nose! It must be my skin.

Definitely try this one before you buy. If it works on your skin, I can imagine it being delicious. But you might be like me, in which case a bar of Dove would be much cheaper.

on 10/20/2003 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from AF website.I don't want to say it smells like men's cologne but it reminds me of a unisex perfume.It is very rich woodsy smell. It reminds of a rich,older,sophisticated woman living in an east coast mansion.It's definitly not for me.I do love the AF Floret as I am into sparking fruity florals.