Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

3.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Being a gemini, you can imagine how hard it is to stick to using the same perfumes......something about this one though makes me use it again and again and again. I love it.....it is so different from all the other commercial perfumes out there. Yes it is pricey but what the hell.....i am finishing my 3rd or 4th bottle now and will definitely buy again....
Also, what is different about this perfume is that the essence is collected upon the first pressing of the flowers - and not second or third as with other perfumes, this gives the light freshness to otherwise very floral bouquet...

I LOVE this perfume....and those who do NOT like it make it better for ME - the more individual experience it is for me;))))))

on 1/26/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice, spicy floral, but I don't love it enough to buy again. Too much salty, creamy floral in the core, and too conventionally perfumey.

I like a fragrance that has a great divide line; either you really really love this one, or you absolutely hate it- and this one is no exception. Tiempe Passate just happens to agree with my body chemistry and I happen to absolutely love it, so I guess I am one of the few here who gives this scent a great review. I don't think that this smells salty or cedary on me at all. In fact, for the first few minutes this fragrances smells a bit peppery on me, but after 5 to 10 minutes I can really smell the amber with a hint of the rose. For some strange reason my body really responses any fragrance with amber in it.- It almost drowns out all the other elements. I find this scent classy, sophiscated (like a great men's cologne think Aqua de Parma- Aqua Fico de Amalfi comes to my mind) warm, and sexy in 1950's retro way. If I were to pair a film with it I would choose to Catch a Thief, think Grace Kelly and Cary Grant driving along the French Riviera. And I absolutely love a fragrance with a great story and the inspiration for the name Tiempe Passate- Time Passes inspired by a poem Anotonia's grandfather wrote in the 1920's- is very sweet.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

When I first dabbed Tiempe Passate on it smelled exactly one of those bath cubes that explode in the water with a sudden burst of saltiness! *Extremely* bath-salty and not even a particularly expensive bath-salt! However, the saltiness did tone down, and the scent became more green, with an edge of woods and orange notes, It's OK, but all the time I kept feeling there was just something missing? Floral notes perhaps? Not for me!

This scent perfectly captures the luxurious aroma of fresh cedar on a cool autumn day. It's delicious like no other fragrance I've tried.

on 11/29/2004 7:56:00 PM

Very pretty. A salty, almost loamy floral with a touch of cedar in the background. Very subtle, very soft and very feminine.

on 6/8/2004 11:03:00 AM

Heaven in a bottle! Just warm, enveloping, and a close to your skin scent, that you never tire of. Can't imagine anyone not liking this fabulous concoction! I'll always keep a bottle of Tiempe Passate in my collection.

I got a sample vial of this directly from Antonia's Flowers in Maine because it is the favorite scent of another MUA'er whose opinions I hold in high regard. I used the entire vial on my wrists and inner elbows of both arms. The fragrance was indeed very nice. Then, 5 minutes later, POOF! it was gone. I mean, I could literally smell nothing. My skin apparently ate it up because there was not even a residual whiff. I stuck my arm under my husband's nose to see if it was just me but he too could smell nothing. How can this be? At that price I would expect it to last longer than a nanosecond. Too bad because what I did smell at the beginning was rather good.

on 4/10/2004 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Maybe a 1 for this is unfair. Maybe my actual dissappointment in not loving this is clouding my usually even judgement. In any case, this smells like a mixture of soap and fabric softener. For a few (and I literally mean a few... like two) minutes, I could smell the faintest whisper of a floral note of some type attempting to peak out... and then soap and fabric softener. Think Dove soap, not fine milled french soap, either. Sigh.

This is so damn sexy in a sultry sort of way. Not suitable for girls IMO this is for women only. One of the few fragrances that gets me sniffing my skin through the day - love it.

Popular Fragrances