Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I guess I'm in the minority because I love, love, love this scent. I love everything about it, pretty much, and it's the *only* scent in my collection that never bothers me. Am always happy when I have it on, and can wear it any time of year. I just must have the right chemistry for it or something--because it's *beautiful* always--damn near signature scent caliber, I'd venture to say. And I say this as a *complete scent crackhead.* You know the ones. Per the website, the notes listed are: cedarwood, amber, bergamot, montauk rose (named for its "saltiness") and clementine (for sparkle). I definitely get the cedar and the "salty rose" and perhaps the clementine, too. It is gorgeous--beautiful on its own and layers well with other things I have--even scented body lotion. When I bought it, I spritzed it at Bergdorff's and then went on to Bendel's. The straight sales guy, "James," at Bendel's said to me, "Ahhh, Tiempe Passate--sexy as hell. Not too much--*just right.* One of my top 3 favorites. We don't have it here--you should go back to Bergdorff's and get it NOW." Ummm...okaaaaaaaaayyyyyy. Well, James was right. Do not regret it *at all.* Love the stuff and will keep on re-buying it as long as they keep making it. Fresh, clean, huggy, comforting. Love, love, LOVE. ♥

on 10/1/2004 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

If I could only have one perfume for the winter, Tiempe Passat would be it. It is my all time favorite and I have been wearing it for years.
Since the weather has cooled off some, I am able to wear it again today.
Such bliss it gives me to be sitting in the aroma of this cedar,amber,bergamont, salty rose and clemintine medley.
It's spicey,sensual and woody. The staying power is fabulous. I always, always get complimented when I wear this one.
I will never be without Tiempe Passat........
Later: It's the end of the day now,and I can still smell the Tiempe. The dry down is so beautifull. Sparkling cedar and a slight citrus note...it just kept getting better and better through out the day.

on 4/11/2003 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am really at a loss for words on this one. I am still trying to figure out if I REALLY like it or not. I tried a few samples that I picked up in a boutique and wore them off & on for awhile. I did like it but it is pretty overpowering at first and has to wear down for at least an hour or more. I have to come to the conclusion it is one that I have to be in the mood for, and it seems that mood is just not very often. Since it is so costly that could be a blessing! I am not an expert on what flowers make a fragrance up but for some reason I smell violet very strong and that is not one I usually gravitate toward. It is pretty and unique but definitely not a "heat of the summer" fragrance. Beautiful packaging but I won't buy it again.

Popular Fragrances