Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

Antonia's Flowers Tiempe Passate

3.6

I remember when Tiempe Passate was released in 1999 and thinking back then how wonderful and unusual it was. Since then, I have smelled a lot of perfumes, in particular some wonderful rose scents, and I am no longer in awe of Tiempe Passate. It starts off which a strong alcoholic top note and then evolves into a passable rose scent. It is not bad, it is not great, it is just ok. I get a touch of cedar and salt along with the rose notes but honestly, Tiempe Passate is boring. If you want a stellar salty, beachy rose scent, I would suggest Rosine’s Ecume de Rose.

Lively & fresh, smells like cedar leaves w/ sharpness of bergamot.. a nice & natural clean smell for a room, not me. Softens a bit on drydown, but still very bright & fresh.

on 7/20/2005 12:13:00 PM

This smells absolutely awful on my skin: a sharp, fruity amber mixture with a touch of salt. I tend to have rather bad reactions to fragrances containing fruit and gourmand notes, and this was no different. The drydown is musty and a bit artificial. I had a bottle but gave it away to someone who appreciates it much more.

on 4/10/2004 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Maybe a 1 for this is unfair. Maybe my actual dissappointment in not loving this is clouding my usually even judgement. In any case, this smells like a mixture of soap and fabric softener. For a few (and I literally mean a few... like two) minutes, I could smell the faintest whisper of a floral note of some type attempting to peak out... and then soap and fabric softener. Think Dove soap, not fine milled french soap, either. Sigh.

on 1/15/2003 3:31:00 AM

I got this a sample and when I put it on I smelled like black licorice and pot! I couldn't wear this, people would think I was a stoner! I think it stinks. I hate it.

I read so many favorable reviews on this scent that I just had to sniff it..I can not believe how average it smells..This is supposed to be a captivating, stops men in their tracks scent?

Well not on me it isn't..

I received 3 different free samples from their website. So I wore Tiempe Passate to work yesterday. I asked my friend "Gee what is that familiar smell? Its so___so___so___comforting?" She replied with " You have that Old Lady smell". Bingo...To me it smelled Clean and smelled like soap.. And not even good soap... Sorry...

An impressive reproduction of Dial, Irish Spring and Zest bar soaps (all melted into one entity.)

The soaps are much cheaper, by the way.

on 10/12/2002 2:29:00 PM

Old fashioned..a bit musty..does nothing but repel me. Overhyped and definitely overpriced. Barneys carries it and they can keep it.
:-D

on 7/27/2002 2:35:00 PM

This stuff smelled awful on me. Like an "old lady" perfume but worse! It sort of stuck in my throat, if that makes sense. I couldn't wait to wash it off.

on 2/26/2002 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Cedarwood, bergamot,amber, Montauk rose and Clementine. I did not like this at all. I should have figured, because if it has bergamot, unless it is well hidden and undetectable, I will hate it. The bergamot was not all that obvious really, but I could smell it a little and I just did not care for this. It was too strong and had that ever so familiar perfumey smell that smells like a million others to me. I love Floret, but not this one. I washed this one off, it was well on it's way to making me very queasy.

Popular Fragrances