Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 months ago

Good price, and the bottle is quite pretty for something cheap. As an eye makeup remover, I found it drying. There are also eye makeup removers at the drugstore that remove makeup off more easily. I will not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

2.0

9 months ago

This does not remove my eyeliner or waterproof mascara. I ended up trying three times with cotton pads, then following up with Kleenex, and then I still have smudges on my pillow case. It also irritates my eyes, making the corners red. I will be throwing this out.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Sep/02/2017

I have bought several bottles of this and am still buying it. It cleanes effectively and leaves no oily film. Definitely one of my favorite products.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Sep/02/2017

Surprisingly, this stuff is amazing! I've used so many different eye makeup removers that left either a greasy film behind or just didn't work. This is the only brand I buy now!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/01/2017

I love this brand so much I use lots of there stuff..I where dark eyeshadow lots of the time and this stuff takes it off easy and better than any other off like brands I get mine at walmart and I all ways use the makeup remover brand love it (I have sensitive skin it don't bother me )

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

Aug/10/2016

This has always been my favorite eye makeup remover. It does not feel oily or greasy. It removes my makeup so easily.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

May/20/2016

This did not work well at all. I didn't like it, serious underperformer.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

fromAnahi3

Jan/07/2016

I love this product ❤️ At first I was Kinda mad about the fact that it said It was oil free and all that other stuff.. It does feel and look oily But It works really goodie doesn't bother me anymore .. One swipe and Bam All my eyemakeup Is gone .. Everything including waterproof eyeliner .. I'm going to continue buying this .. I've never tried any other product that works as good …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Dec/07/2014

*I'm talking about the one that says compare to l'oreal. not the one that says compare to neutrogena*

*I've used the equate eye makeup remover that they compare to the neutrogena remover and that is good (neutrogena eye makeup remover is great)

the one that says compare to l'oreal:
HORRIBLE
DO NOT BUY
I quick grabbed this while I was in …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromKerae

Aug/09/2014

This stuff is terrible. I poured it out after several days of trying to get it to work. Removes nothing, especially not mascara.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29