e.l.f. Smudge Eye Sponge

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/11/2015 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim because it was only a doller to help smudge on eyeliner to make it smoke nicely but wow is this sponge hard. I've admitedly only ventured to use this a few times becsuse it does hurt, light pressure to it still is hard.

on 7/8/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find this little sponge brush quite useful. I have a few high end eyeliner pencils with the sponge tip as well but this one is not any harder than those. I use it for blending out my gel eyeliner on occasion and it works beautifully. I have no complaints and at the price point it is completely workable.

Ok the sponge tip on this is HARD. But if you adjust the pressure accordingly, it is ok. the short handle is comfortable to manage as is the thickness of it. It does the job. I prefer it to the smudger from the Kirkland Borghese brush set I got yrs ago as well as to brush-type smudgers which I feel try to poke the delicate eye area. I find sponge tip smudge brushes not that commonplace esp for a decent price. I think this is great for $1 but haven't tried the studio one. I would try that one next since ppl like it, but if I happened upon this one at an opportune time, I would certainly repurchase too.

This came in a kit, and to be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. It's way too hard for me to use for smudging, since I don't like throwing away things that I can still use, I use this to put colors on the inner eye/tear duct area. I've also used this for making dots on my eyes/face for halloween.

on 8/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this brush for smudging cream liners under the eyes. Good control.

on 7/4/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

If I could give this a zero, I would. It's nothing more than a hard sponge! I tried it a couple of times, and it hurt when I used it to smudge my eyeliner. I threw this in the trash, and I have never bought another...

on 7/3/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I picked this up at the grocery store for $1.00. It works very well to blend or smudge my eyeliner, quickly & easily. It seems well made & does the job. I have no complaints whatsoever. The price is right - you can't get much for a buck these days!

This is a great brush for smudging eye liner and applying color to the inner corners. I find it easy to clean, but the sponge does move when I wiggle it too much.
The a´packaging is kind of cheap-looking, any white brush is in my opinion, but it does the job and I haven't ever seen another brush like this. It works way better than q-tips.
Worth the money.

on 10/4/2010 8:55:00 PM

worked well....until the sponge fell out.

too hard to clean and poor construction.

on 8/20/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This works just fine, but the studio version is far better.

Popular Makeup Brushes