Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in Nude 630

Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in Nude 630
Colorstay Lip Liner in Nude 630

4.2

I forgot that I bought this a couple years back and didn't care for it. This was on sale at CVS so I picked up nude. As soon as I tried to apply it to my lips I remembered why I didn't like it before. First, application took forever. I had to keep reapplying over and over before I had any color payout. The color was ok, a decent match to my lips but kind of unnatural looking. I noticed 4 hours into the workday that my liner color was bleeding like crazy. That has never happened to me before. I was using a tried and true lipstick so I knew the liner could be the only culperate. Will not waste my money again (even on sale it was 7.00!). Doubt I ever use again so likely this will end up in the garbage.

on 6/27/2015 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Buy this if you want to know how the real long wearing product performs.

For me, Colorstay Lip Liner's performance and pigmentation surpasses higher end products such as MAC, MUFE, UD and the drugstore darlings, NYX and L'oreal.

On NC35, this works well to prep nude lips. It does cancel pigmented lips and you can build the intensity easily. The texture falls matte for me, but it doesn't really dry out my lips. It's also great as lip color.

Dirt cheap, definitely; twist pen that doesn't need sharpening; neutral color (works both for cool and warm skintone); available widely, what's not to love?

on 5/18/2015 6:19:00 PM

AMAZING liner..I <333 IT GOES ON GREAT HAS A REALLY GOOD SOFT SHADE TO IT GOES GREAT WITH A CREAMY LIGHT TAN MOCHA GLOSS..MY FAV LINER!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite lip liner EVER! It is retractable so you don't have to sharpen it. It is a beautiful color that looks great on everyone. It stays in place even if you swim (I have done it). I will line my entire lips with this. It can be drying so I apply clear gloss, but most of the time I will apply a lipstick. For years this was part of my signature lip. Revlon colorstay lipliner in nude with Estee Lauder Bold Bronze (summer) and/or Plumwood (fall). Estee Lauder discontinued my two favorite lipsticks and I have struggled with a signature lip for years, but this liner is still my all time favorite.

I had had this sitting in my drawer & not used it much, but I bought Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick yesterday, so I needed to break out a lipliner, but the Revlon Nude lipliner is wayyy darker than this lipstick, so they are ill-suited big time. Nude l/l reminds me of 90s brown lipsticks I wore, I am sure I will find some usefulness for it as I have a lot of brown lipsticks. I paid about US$7 + tax at walgreens for it. It's an automatic pencil which is a redeeming, endearing quality. But Walgreens has Jordana l/l like Tawny or Rock N Rose which are much cheaper about half the price & if not just as good maybe even better. [Bummer! My quest for a l/l for Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick continues on.] This l/l is a good 1 to have if you wear a lot of MLBB lippies. Not good for Kim K concealor lips or any light colors. This is browner & more red than my natural lip color. It's also matte, no shimmer or frost. I am NC15, grey eyes, med brown natural hair, glasses. This lipliner is in the family of MAC Spice, EL Spice, & Clinique Neutrally. But if you have any or all of those you probably won't need this l/l.

on 8/29/2013 3:54:00 PM

I'm confused by the reviews of this. This product is WAY too hard. This lip liner is impossible to apply. I've licked it, I've applied heavy pressure, I've put lip balm on first...it always sucks. . A total waste of money.

on 6/12/2013 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The colour is nothing like it's shown on the cap. It's a very natural nude colour, not dark like some 'nudes' are. Like others have said, it could be creamier to apply. I still haven't had a problem applying it though.

Love that it has a sharpener built into the end of it, though I haven't tried using it yet.

I would buy this again based on the colour alone, it's the first true nude lipliner I've found. I have quite pigmented lips, and this liner gives me a nice base for lipsticks.

on 12/30/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

nude colorstay by revlon is a light brown-pink lip liner.it glides on smoothly,stays on verry long,goes with any pink-nude, beige-nude lipsticks! Love it!

on 12/19/2011 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well, i bought a neutral color to match my nude color lipstick. i am not impressed or disappointed. it's a bit hard to apply because the texture is not creamy enough. i guess i wont repurchase.

on 11/4/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color, the ease of application and the price. I like it as much as my Dior liner. I was unsure of which color to purchase because the colored caps do not match the true color of the lip liner. I purchaed one of the lighter ones first(think it was called natural) because cap color made it look like it would match me better but had to return it because it was too light. The nude is perfect.

Popular Lip Liners