Revlon COLORSTAY® LIP LINER

Revlon COLORSTAY® LIP LINER
Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Pink RoseCOLORSTAY® LIP LINER

4.2

Ozokerite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Red 36 (C112085), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380). 21214.

on 1/29/2017 9:51:00 PM

Purchased in soft pink. Applied patchy, and sat in my lip creases. also wiped off way too easily. Tried it with and without a lip stick over top and was extremely underwhelmed. Covergirl has better staying power. Skip this product

Love this lipiner in Pink/Rose- the colour itself is perfect for my skin tone and goes on very well with nude- pink lip gloss. I find this to be a very natural pink ; have not found any other lipliners with this exact colour...This is why I will continue to r/p and give it 5 lippies. Staying power is not the greatest but the colour and pigment outweigh the re- applying factor lol. Texture- wise, Iike many other MUA members have mentioned, I also wish the texture was more smooth and creamy. Overall a good drugstore find. UPDATE: Will not repurchase as I found Essence lipliner in Warm Pink very similar to this shade from Revlon and the quality is SO much better. Still love the shade of the Revlon Pink though; it is a shame that quality is really bad (wears off within minutes, not easy to apply :-()

on 6/8/2016 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this lipliner in Rose. It's the perfect matte finish that is not too dry. I use it with the Revlon Lustrous Creme in Brazilian Tan and the two look really good together. I have also tried using this lipliner with many other lippies and it has always been a good combination no matter what I pair it with. I find that the Rose color is easy to match with most lippies I have (nude/pink). Overall, I would use this again and again just because of how good they look. The only thing I don't like about it is how easy it is for me to run out of the product because I love it sooo much :-(

on 4/1/2016 10:43:00 PM

I have this is the shade red and it is bomb dot com and a dupe for macs cherry lip liner

Not a favorite of mine. I found the formula a bit dragging on the lip line and the formula drying. For 5-6 dollars less, I can get the cheaper Jordana lip liner that is way better than this.

on 2/21/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying to get a prettier pout and went on a liner rampage. I love these liners, they last all day , don't feather or bleed. I love how I can go outside my lipline with it and it doesn't look fake. Super sexy nude lip is achievable. Only con is that it's very dry so you can line your whole lip or it's a cakey, dry and peely mess.

on 12/30/2015 10:44:00 PM

This is my favorite lip liner, especially the rose one. I love this product so much but unfortunately the rose color is getting rare here in my country :( this lip liner doesn't long lasting though but the texture is perfect for my lips, matte finish but not drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've completely used up two of these. They are long-lasting, but they are not creamy at all to apply. It's like putting a very hard eyeliner (maybe even a brow pencil) on your lips. The colors are okay, but I rather go for a creamier formula. You also have to catch these on sale since the price doesn't fit the quality.

Currently, I prefer Rimmel, Jordana and Catrice liners.

on 7/9/2015 1:25:00 AM

I purchased in Wine, really pretty blue-based red color (but not a true red, very dark deep pink). Glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. The lipliner comes with built-in sharpener. Comes with a lot of lipliner product as well. Works with a variety of lipstick shades and day/night looks. These lipliners do the job well and are comparable in consistency to MAC lipliners, except more affordable, especially when on sale (purchased mine for around $7 on sale).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

This lip liner is amazing. It lasts for a very long time. I was recently swatching both the too faced perfect nude lip liner and one of these ones. I attempted to rub them both off probably 3-4 hours later and the revlon colorstay lip liner stayed on beyond that time. Obviously I didn't have it on my lips so I don't know how well it stays on your lips but it stayed on my hand for a very long time and stained it. For me, this is always something I look for in a lip liner - that its long lasting and that it stains my lips leaving a bit of colour once it has worn off. The too faced liner disappeared almost instantly, it is also like double the price in some stores. I will definitely be purchasing the revlon lip liners!

Popular Lip Liners