MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

3.2

on 12/28/2015 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A very light powder that doesn't cake at all. The shade dark matches my skin tone perfectly but Im not even sure what use this powder has.Lol. I tried putting it on top of my foundation but that didn't work because its not heavy enough for me to be a setting powder. I tried wearing it alone without foundation for a more natural look and that didn't work either because it has no coverage at all. It also has hints of shimmer in it which I do not really like. The best use I can get out of this powder is by using it as a very light highlight for my cheekbones and nose. Besides that, I haven't found any other use for it. The price is also too high for a product that I cant use in multiple ways!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this powder. i was searching all over for a hg powder and i believe i found it. i was using chanel powder but the price and color range wasn't good. i am not a big mac fan but this is a great powder Def a repurchase

on 10/30/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

What i love most about this compact is how well it matches my skin tone. I have such trouble finding make up that matches; it is always too red or too orange or too yellow. Mac always has the best spectrum of tints IMO. Although, the powder can be a bit messy and when used only as a light powder, you will have to reapply after a few hours. All in all it is a great product esp. when used with the Mac Prep + Prime BB Cream!...makes me look FLAWLESS :)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I had such high hopes for this, I thought I would like it as a setting powder. It oxidized like nobody's business, and just gave me a terrible, dark with an extreme yellow undertoned hue and got worse as I layered it on. It also tingled my face, which for me is a warning sign with my sensitive skin. It was light, I'll give it that, but if it had been a nicer color that matched me and gave me no reaction, I would have probably liked it. Oh well, I moved on to bigger and better things. Thankfully MAC has a great return policy! Would not repurchase.

on 2/11/2009 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have a total aversion to foundation so I usually wear concealer with a powder on top. I have this in dark and it's a pretty good match for my skin. This powder is natural matte and doesn't make me look ashy. I usually wear this when I am going out at night and for special occasions as it offers more coverage than Blot. No complaints about this powder at all. I apply with either a kabuki for more coverage or regular powder brush.EDIT: The color and coverage are great but, my skin has become more oily and I find myself not reaching for this as much and going for the blot. I still use it on nights out for a "glow". But I can't wear this one for longer than a few hours without it oxidizing.