MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

on 8/5/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

It's just ok. Nothing worth getting excited about or anything. However I would y purchase again because I believe there is better!

UPDATE
I underestimated this powder.
Packaging leaves a lot to be desired, but i've finally found a use for it on my nc50 skin. I use it as a nude eyeshadow to even the colour of my eyelid skin after primer And its absolutely wonderful for that purpose. Havent used it as a powder since, am using select sheer loose powder now in nc45

on 11/16/2010 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I heard alot about this powder so when I seen it at my cco of coarse I had to see what all the talk was about. I really dont need a lot of coverage and I dont really care for the matte look. For those reasons I really like this powder it evens out my skintone and gives me a healthy glow without looking powdery at all. If I would have to say something negative it would be I cannot use this everyday because I always end up with a whitehead if I do.

on 4/14/2010 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I wear this daily since I'm not a fan of liquid or cream foundations and I love it. It really does look natural & people can't even tell I'm wearing make up. I'm MAC color NC50 and this shade matches me perfectly so I think the Dark color is geared towards those with warm (yellow) undertones in their skin. A MAC associate initially sold me this product in Deep Dark and I literally looked red so if you have cool undertones you might want to try that shade.

on 3/31/2010 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

After trying to find a mineral foundation that matches my skin, I've finally found a perfect match. I've tried Bare Minerals and Pur Minerals and both are too pinkish for my NC45 skintone. While I truly love Mineralize Skinfinish, the only problem I have is that I can't use it everyday or I'll breakout. This is a common problem for me with all MAC foundations. I'm currently trying to change my skincare regimen to counteract the breakouts. If I stop wearing the powder for 2 days, the breakouts clear up. Again I LOVE this product, I just can't use it everyday.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this product as a finishing powder over my Studio Fix Fluid foundation. I really like the glow it gives my skin and it looks really pretty when I'm finished applying my m/u. But, this product makes me oily. I have dry skin, very dry skin and when I use my Studio fix powder to set my m/u I can go all day without a touch up. I also cannot wear this by itself. Again it looks very pretty, but when I wear it alone I get an oily, greasy looking face in less than 2 hours. I've tried primers and they didn't help. I really want to like this product and I'm about to hit pan. I will not repurchasem but will continue to use until its all gone.

on 10/25/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is really nice i really like it its not that strong to use alone unless u have very few blemishes. but it does give a natural finish. my skin is not bad and i dont like to look made up but do like a glow to my skin so i like this powder. it is also good to wear over other foundations because it does give a natural glow to your skin. i recommend this to ppl looking for a natural glow to ur skin it can be worn alone or with other things if u want to wear it alone use concealer on scars cause it wont cover scars. they are not playing when they say "natural skinfinish" i gave it a 5 because the finish is just so natural and glowing try it.