MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

3.3

on 4/16/2012 8:15:00 PM

this product is amazing during application, it gives a nice glow and tanned look, and i loved it
but after a while it oxidizes so badly!
i wear this to uni sometimes and by the end of the day my face is orange
so instead ill use it as a contour (as i wont look like an oompa loompa) until i run out
i would not repurchase
packaging is nice but does not have a mirror

on 12/26/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love love love this powder and I will most definitely be repurchasing this, it never ceases to amaze me how a powder can look so natural yet look so perfect on the skin! It doesn't bring any flatness to the face but it gives dimension while keeping your face matte, Great product from MAC!

on 8/28/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really do like this product!! I was really skeptical because it really was quite expensive for me. But once I got it i really really enjoyed how it looked. All i wear with this is concealer and then the powder. Although with oily skin i do find that it makes my pores look emphasized on my cheeks so i'll probably start wearing a primer in the future. All in all i would defiantly buy this product again!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I had such high hopes for this, I thought I would like it as a setting powder. It oxidized like nobody's business, and just gave me a terrible, dark with an extreme yellow undertoned hue and got worse as I layered it on. It also tingled my face, which for me is a warning sign with my sensitive skin. It was light, I'll give it that, but if it had been a nicer color that matched me and gave me no reaction, I would have probably liked it. Oh well, I moved on to bigger and better things. Thankfully MAC has a great return policy! Would not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

On NC45 skin, this is way to orange/dark. I don't see how this could match anyone being that it has such an ORANGE undertone. I wore this yesterday over my liquid foundation (6AM-8AM) and my makeup was worn off, and basically GONE. I never had this problem using my previous powder! I'll try and get a better color match to see how it turns out. As of now, I'm not impressed.

on 4/9/2009 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Again, another product by MAC that I love so much. Even though I'm NC30 (but like to wear NC35), Dark works for me. I will never need to go on a sunbed again! And goodbye fake tan! It's so golden, there's no rose or anything in this which makes me look ruddy and strange. Just a natural looking golden glow. Love it and would repurchase 100%.