MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

4.4

on 8/17/2012 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, I just bought this product yesterday after reviewing and reviewing and reviewing it. I did not want to spend the money and was on the fence about buying L'Oreal true match superblendable pressed powder in N8 or Maybelline veil pressed powder (which is now discontinued anyways) but splurged and spent my $30. I know i've only worn it for one day but I absolutely love it. The girl in Mac said deep dark was not for me and I initially didnt think dark was either but she applied it to my face with a flat top dual fiber brush and I instantly fell in love. I did not have any makeup on when I went in and yes it gave me a clean slate face so to speak. Today I am wearing it over my Maybelline BB cream in dark and I must say, I just found my two new bestfriends in Makeup.

on 12/12/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have a love hate relationship with this one. I like it because it does not leave a white ashy cast on my face. I like it because it is light and natural looking. I don't like it because it changes the color of my fondation. I don't like it because it oxidizers over a few hours. Looks like my face is turning a rust colored orange. If you are an nw in makeup you will be ok but for nc's the orange face may occurr.

on 11/16/2010 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I heard alot about this powder so when I seen it at my cco of coarse I had to see what all the talk was about. I really dont need a lot of coverage and I dont really care for the matte look. For those reasons I really like this powder it evens out my skintone and gives me a healthy glow without looking powdery at all. If I would have to say something negative it would be I cannot use this everyday because I always end up with a whitehead if I do.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Another great MUA swap. I always found that when I use my studio fix powder to set my foundation that it was too heavy or even when I used it by itself. Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff, I just don't need so much coverage. I love the way my MSF Natural feels like nothing on my skin. I wear it over foundation or even by itself. This has replace my studio fix powder in my makeup bag for daily use. Wish I didn't have to carry about a brush with it though.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this powder. Worn alone it gives me a finished look without being overdone. I use this for days that I want to look natural, not to made up. It goes well over studio fix, by the way I'm NC45/C7. But I have to be careful not to apply too much or it can look a little orange.
Overall I like it and plan to buy the MSF in the duo with dark/natural. It lasts a long time. I have had this same compact for over a year and I'm not even close to hitting pan.