MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark

3.2

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this powder. i was searching all over for a hg powder and i believe i found it. i was using chanel powder but the price and color range wasn't good. i am not a big mac fan but this is a great powder Def a repurchase

on 11/12/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I really wanted to like this after all of the positive reviews, but after having it applied at the MAC store, my boyfriend said 'wow, you look sparkly' (not what I'm going for) and I had a suspicion that it broke me out. I tried it again at home, and didn't like the too sheer coverage (by itself), too cakey coverage on top of my tinted moisturizer, and very visible points of shimmer that you could see all over my face in bright light. This one is going back...

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I had such high hopes for this, I thought I would like it as a setting powder. It oxidized like nobody's business, and just gave me a terrible, dark with an extreme yellow undertoned hue and got worse as I layered it on. It also tingled my face, which for me is a warning sign with my sensitive skin. It was light, I'll give it that, but if it had been a nicer color that matched me and gave me no reaction, I would have probably liked it. Oh well, I moved on to bigger and better things. Thankfully MAC has a great return policy! Would not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this product as a finishing powder over my Studio Fix Fluid foundation. I really like the glow it gives my skin and it looks really pretty when I'm finished applying my m/u. But, this product makes me oily. I have dry skin, very dry skin and when I use my Studio fix powder to set my m/u I can go all day without a touch up. I also cannot wear this by itself. Again it looks very pretty, but when I wear it alone I get an oily, greasy looking face in less than 2 hours. I've tried primers and they didn't help. I really want to like this product and I'm about to hit pan. I will not repurchasem but will continue to use until its all gone.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i bought this a few months ago & really like it. i got in dark to use as a bronzer. I thinking about getting it in medium dark to set my makeup. i wish it had a mirror & its kind of expensive but worth the money, it lasts forever!