no images

price range

Reviews

frommounen

Aug/26/2016

This highlighter is super subtle, pale yellow and finely milled, with no glitter. There will be no strobing here.
Honestly, I do notice that it gives a golden sheen, but as my foundation already has a sheen, the only difference it seems to make is the golden colour.
I like the subtlety, and use it when I feel like subtle golden light.
Subtle.
You get quite a large pot if …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3.0
fromjoziel

Aug/01/2012

I don't really notice this product much - I've been applying it to my cheekbones for a bit of shimmer, but couldn't really see much of the sparkle!

Having read the previous review, I will try with a sponge next time and see if that works better.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

frombinty

Mar/29/2010

Just as fine milled as the wakiki bronzer that LL does, but the difference is that on applying this, use the sponge for the effect, otherwise I couldn't see the candlelight sheen to this using my brush. Still very delicate and gentle on my skin without creasing in the old wrinkles. I would recommend for all ages. I am still on my tester as it goes a long way.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0
frommapn

Jun/01/2009

Star Dust is a light reflecting powder shimmer with a light yellowish tone. I find it too sparkly for my skin, and the shade could be more neutral for my PPP complexion. I've ordered tons of samples from Lily Lolo and Everyday Minerals, and I think I've found my perfect shimmer powder in EDM Wet Sand.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age25-29