Nfu-Oh #64

Nfu Oh #64Nfu Oh #64Nfu.Oh 64 1Nfu.Oh 64 2Nfu.Oh 64 3

3.7

on 8/7/2015 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lacquer is absolutely magical. I used one coat of the Aqua Base (also by Nfu Oh), one coat of #64, one more coat of Aqua Base, and one final coat of #64. No top coat. I am absolutely in love. In any light, my nails are flashing rainbows. It's amazing! I first tried the lacquer without the recommended base, and the shine was beautiful, but without a bright light source it was just a shimmery purple. I wanted to see what the AB did, so I ordered that as well. Now the holo REALLY pops, and it doesn't matter how bright or dim the room is!! I can't stop staring at my nails. The AB also made application easy and streak-free!

Here it is in action:

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Holographic perfection. I hear the newer batches (mine is newer also) are "dud" compared to the originals (probably because of the increasing prices of the holo pigment) therefore in the bottle this might not look like anything special, but on the nail it is stunning!

Downside - application is a bit of a pain without the Aqua Base, and the wear is not great either.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nfu-Oh's #64 is a highly, HIGHLY holographic light lavender polish. It's a little darker than Nfu-Oh #63 but not by much. If you already have #63, I don't think you need #64 as well. As to the holo effect, if you hold your fingertips at the right angle, it almost looks like a flame coming off the base of the nail. Very cool!! #64 is absolutely gorgeous. Nfu-Oh's are very expensive (IMO) at 12.50 per bottle. The application was a little difficult in that the polish is somewhat gloopy, tends to pull at the tips, and there were bald patches. Also, the finish without a top coat is slightly matte so a top coat is needed for shine. BUT, adding a top coat will slightly dull the holo finish. I don't think I would buy this one again based on price and the subtle application problems plus the fact that the holo effect is dulled by a topcoat.

Popular Polishes