Maybelline Pulse Perfection™ by Define-A-Lash® Vibrating Mascara ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline  Pulse Perfection™ by Define-A-Lash® Vibrating Mascara ] ] [DISCONTINUED]
 Pulse Perfection™ by Define-A-Lash® Vibrating Mascara ] ] [DISCONTINUED] Pulse Perfection™ by Define-A-Lash® Vibrating Mascara ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arginine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, May Contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WHYD THEY DISCONTINUE THIS PRODUCT I LOVED IT , BRING IT BACK MAYBELLINE !!!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was an okay mascara. Picked it up from a flea market sale in Soho for five dollars. Why not? The vibrating feature is cool, I guess. Holding it down while you try to apply your mascara can be awkward and a little painful. This was just okay. It wasn't bad. I've just used much better.

I have been using the waterproof version. Very easy to apply and I only need to move the wand over my lashes once for my lashes to obviously stand out (they look 2-3 times thicker than without any mascara). Doesn't seem to clump on me. Also, the battery hasn't run out and I've been using the same wand for 12 months. Unfortunately, this product seems to have been discontinued in the stores but I have been able to find it online (between $5 - $9!). Would definitely recommend this.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gives good length for someone looking for a lengthening mascara, but after one coat it gives spidery lashes, and if you don't use a lash comb right after you apply, one coat will probably be more than enough. So apply lightly and it's not too bad. Tends to smudge underneath because the formula is pretty heavy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is still in my Top 5 Mascaras list up till now. The fact that it has been discontinued doesn't change that. This mascara separates my lashes really well and visibly lengthens them. The vibrating motion does give me a weird, ticklish feeling but compared to the end result, it's nothing to complain about. The trick (for me at least) is to start at the roots of the lashes and slowly move the wand upwards towards the ends without any zigzagging motion. Wiggling the wand usually cause clumping, so i would steer clear from doing that. I am sad that Maybelline stopped producing this mascara, but for now i am comforted by the fact that i still have two unopened boxes of them. Hopefully Maybelline will come up with something similar soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So when i first saw an advertisement for this product i thought it was hilarious what people will do/believe as long as they think it will make them look better, but then i was given this mascara as a gift, and hot-damn from the very first use it has been excellent quality.
*Used every day for 6 months, only now getting low.
*Battery for vibrating wand still working - though i'm not sure it does very much
*Spreads easily and evenly, no clumps, EVER
*Fairly pricey, i wouldn't have bought it for myself originally
*Stays on when i get my face wet in the rain etc. but will come off with water in the shower.
*Thickens and lengthens like it's nobody's buisness
*Takes a while to dry, but after that your eyelashes aren't going nowhere - very effective for setting curled eyelashes
*One final comment - keep in mind that you really do look like a douche when you're applying mascara somewhere public and its making a little humming noise...

i didn't like this mascara and i thought the vibrating mascara is just gimmicky and didn't really do anything for my lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

holy moley this stuff is legendary, i am on my 3rd tube already and that is saying something for me. two coats and u got false lashes :D

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure what all these bad reviews are about! I absolutely LOVE this mascara. Its a tad expensive, but onl slightly. It's super dark and the length and volume is great. My only tiny problem is that it doesn't hold curl extrmely well unless you put a primer underneath.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I didn't like the vibrating wand, it didn't really seem to make a difference.
The mascara itself is okay; it holds and lengthens really well. I find to get best results I have to layer this with The Colossal. Really cheap in NZ so for the price, I would probably purchase again.