Chanel Lotion confort silky soothing toner

Chanel Lotion confort silky soothing toner

4.2

Water, Poloxamer 184, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Liriodendron Tulipifera Leaf Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Biosaccharide Um-2, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Zantedeschia Aethiopica Flower Extract.

on 1/20/2018 5:56:00 PM

I use this for daytime when i wake up to wipe off any oil and dirt from sleeping. If im staying home i dont wash my face, i simply squirt this on some shiseido cotton and go to town. It feels very fresh and does the job of cleaning my skin without stripping. For night time i use this after i take off my makeup with my lait confort cleansing milk, id dry my face with a towel then go in with this toner same i would for my morning routine. I then would put on moisturizer and eye cream and i feel very hydrated and clean. The downside is the squirt bottle it seems wasteful because a lot comes out

Edit- the bottles half way gone after 1 month and im not super crazy about it anymore. Its too pricey so im goin to try another brand

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Expensive and I go through one of these about every month and a half, but I aaaaalways keep a spare. It’s absolutely perfect. Hydrates the skin without adding oiliness, soothes and softens. Everything you want from a toner. Only negative is that I wish it didn’t run out so quickly! The way it’s packaged, you can’t really apply it with your hands so it has to be a cotton pad which obviously uses more product.

I love this toner. I use mostly Sisley products and am willing to pay their steep prices for the basics (I wait for a nice beauty event with a GWP and store gift) but their toner is simply too expensive. This toner is alcohol-free, great for dry to normal skin. Those of you who reviewed the product, like it, but are concerned about packaging and price, here's a tip.....purchase an inexpensive, small spray bottle, one where you can adjust the flow and squeeze some of the toner into it (I bought one at the dollar store.) After I cleanse I spray the toner on a cotton pad and pat onto my skin. You could also spray some into your palm or mist directly onto your face. This way it lasts longer and you have very little waste. I use it maybe every other day. It's also a nice pick-me-up when I come in from gardening or am working at home.....also very nice for my residual hot-flashes (will they ever end.) I'm a believer in you get what you pay for, the cheaper toners usually have a lot of alcohol....this toner lasts me months and I usually can get a couple sample products.

on 11/1/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

A simple, soothing toner, to hydrate a normal/combination/dry skin. The toner is alcohol free so doesn't make the skin feel tight or uncomfortable. It also has the classic Chanel fragrance, a fresh, clean scent.
The overall effect of the toner is brilliant, it does not break me out or over-stimulate my skin. I'm not fully happy with the packaging, as you need to slightly squeeze the fluid out, and you can use too much, wasting it (not a good thing especially the price it is! Another bad point!)
I have bought this toner multiple times, as it is a gorgeous product, but I am currently on the look out for a new one as I can't stretch to this price tag!
All in all, a beautiful toner for anyone looking to treat themselves with no specialized skin issues!

on 6/10/2013 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best toner I have ever used.
It never dries (in winter) and it never over hydrates (in summer), so for my sensitive acne-prone skin, it is very compatible. Also it does not have any alcohol and it removes makeup quite well. It is a large bottle and it does last a while, however it is quite expensive for a toner, so if money was not an issue, I would gladly buy it again.

on 1/2/2013 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I also wrote a review on the cleanser confort cleanser( please read) I like this toner.

on 10/22/2012 7:19:00 AM

I bought this in a crazy moment at the Chanel counter.
I love how cool it feels on my skin. Non drying and the lack of alcohol is a huge bonus.
My skin feels soft after use. No residue. No tightening feeling on my face. The scent is gorgeous and this product hasn't irritated my skin at all.
I've been using this for about 3 months and have maybe 1/3 of the bottle left. I will definitely repurchase.

Although this toner is so expensive, to me it is worth the cost. Best toner hands down. So soothing and calms my skin. Using this with the mousse confort face wash has changed my skin for the better. I didnt break out with these products. When I ran out and used another toner my skin started to break out. This is my HG toner! Def try it.

on 1/7/2012 3:41:00 AM

I have to say this toner has done so much for me. Sorry to brag but I used to have flawless skin that I barely use any kind of product to irritate my skin but ever since I've moved to an polluted city, I broke out like crazy (a never ending acne war)! But thanks to this lotion that includes anti-pollution, predominantly alcohol-free helped cure my acne and combination skin (slightly dry). I still have few pimple here and there but it has got so much better that even my sister notice my skin is getting clearer! I couldn't be happier that I have stumble upon this product out of curiosity when I have lost hope. Thanks Chanel! Will definitely repurchase this toner :)

When I saw the repurchase rate of this product I was like WHAT?! It can't be that low! This is a great toner! It doesn't contain alcohol, doesn't break me out, preps my skin for subsequent skin treatments without leaving any film on my skin or drying it out. WIll certainly repurchase
Update: Now I do understand why the rate of this product was low. After about 2 months of using this toner I noticed that it was drying out my skin. So will not repurchase.
Another update: As I was using up I actually found a way to make it work for me. Now I always pat my face dry after each time I use it. And this way it doesn't dry my skin out. I think I will repurchase