Wet 'n' Wild crystalic fatal

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/27/2010 7:23:00 PM

I love this polish! I was looking for a deep purple color and stumbled upon this little gem! The color needs about 3 coats to look good, but hey, I can spare the extra time for $1.99!

It wears well, looks great, and is super-cheap! LOVE IT!

When I went to the store I was looking for a nice purpley plum color andI found this.The color just looked so lovely in the bottle! But it goes on way too steaky and looks more like a wine color :( After 3 coats, because you need 3 to make it look good it's now too dark! What the hell??? I really wanted a plum color, guess I'll just have to keep looking...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I am a huge fan of essie nail polish but ever since the price here in NY has increased to $8, i can no longer afford to buy it often. here i found wet n wild fatal which is a deep plum nail polish for $1.99 at drugstores!! the consistency can be a little streaky, but it's not that bad after 2-3 coats, depending on how dark you want it. the brush make the application easy and the shape of the bottle is also a plus. For $2, I can buy 4 different shades as opposed to ONE bottle of essie.

Popular Polishes