Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque

Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, algae extract, glycereth-7 triacetate, Di-Ci12-15 alkyl fumarate, panthenol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, orbignya oleifera seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil unsaponifiables, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, stearyl alcohol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, symphytum officinale extract, arctium majus root extract, zea mays (corn) oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, beta-carotene, phospholipids, lactic acid, allantoin, sclerotium gum, linoleic acid, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, aminomethyl propanol, dimethicone, menthoxypropanediol, DEA-cetyl phosphate, PPG-15 stearyl ether benzoate, sodium PCA, sorbitan stearate, propylene glycol, carbomer, sodium polyacrylate, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tetrasodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, annato (CL 75120)

My mother had this mask and I decided to use it and oh my goodness I could not get over how nice it made my skin look in feel. I am in my twenties and I know this mask isn't directed at my age group but I couldn't help but go out and buy it for myself. I will definitely continue to use this mask forever. It is pricy but well worth the money if you compare it to getting a facial or treatment etc.

on 1/2/2016 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is without a doubt the most amazing mask i have ever used on my face.
i have been using this mask for the past 10 years and its one of the VERY few products that i keep on buying and using (and that says ALOT when it comes from a MASSIVE cosmetic sl*t like me lol).

i just LOVE this mask so much!
i have used soooo many masks in my lifetime (at least 50-60 different ones) but NOTHING beats this one! (nothing).
no mask has made my skin feel so moisturized and soft and GLOWY after i apply it!
its my "go-to" mask when i feel my skin is dry or a litlle dull looking or just for pampering.
i use it twice to three times a week.
i just apply a generous amount and RUB IT into my skin.
leave it on for at least 20-30 min (or even a few hours when i have the time to do so) and wash with warm water.
i love how my skin GLOWYS after this mask.
plus i allways use it when my skin is irritated (or sun burnt) and it just "heals" my skin.
i also always use it after i exfoliate my face with a glycolic or enzime peel (i use the amazing 3 min peel by La-Prairie but any good glyco peel would work) and it nourishes back the skin so much when it needs some TLC after the harsh peel.

this is an amazing mask to use after a long night out or when you didnt sleep well at night.

**I LOVE THIS AND I VERY MUCH RECOMMEND THIS MASK**.

To Read all 177 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I saw the difference this mask makes on my skin after one use and was very, very impressed. Like other reviewers have noted, it just adds visible life and luster back to your skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitivity (underlying mild rosacea) and actually reduces redness. I often leave it on for several hours or even overnight. I *think* you may really get maximum benefit in 20 minutes, though, just like the instructions say.

I work at a shop that sells lots of very nice skin care lines (but not Dermalogica.) Recently we had a training on one lovely high-end line that we sell. Before I went into work I used this as a 20-minute mask. At the training, the esthetician was talking about healthy skin and singled me out. "How old are you?" she asked. I told her my age (45). She balked and exclaimed, "You have the skin of... a child!" Now, I see all the flaws in my skin of course but other people seem to think my skin looks pretty good. I don't attribute all of it to just good skin care, but MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque does what it promises. It is extraordinary.

If you're seeking radiance, you deserve to try this for yourself. We need more luminous skin out there! : )

2/28/15 Edited to add: I still definitely enjoy this mask at times when I want to look my best. I don't think it's the vitamins in this mask that give results, but the peptides, and they are the sort that work for some hours after application but don't really impart long-term benefit. So, in my experience, it's like a fairy godmother product: you look radiant for the ball, but still turn back into a pumpkin in the end. It's a deal that I'm willing to make, and I still give it 5 stars and strongly recommend it. You just have to understand what it does and does not do.

on 8/26/2014 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin, prone to breakouts and oily. I cleanse with ultracalming cleanser at night, then apply this and leave it on overnight as I would a moisturizer. It helps keep my flaky skin in control, and I have fewer breakouts when using it.

This is a wonderful mask that really does improve the signs of ageing, leaving skin smooth, bright and far less wrinkly. I love it! Smells nice too!!!

This is the best mask I have, and I'm a mask addict. It nourishes skin, leaving it plump and soft. It's hydrating. It also works wonders on my acne redness - any wounds I might have (bad, bad me) heal faster, red spots are diminished. I've recently worked it into my routine during a long haul flight - my skin was glowing after an 11 hour economy class flight. Keep in mind - it turns orange, as the ingredients oxidate. I just love this mask.

on 6/23/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This mask is AWESOME!!! I've time I use my skin looks and feels amazing for days!! My work friends alway comment on how 'fresh faced' and 'radiant' my skin looks when I use this the night before. I have had many professional facials in my time and I have to say this mask is just as good, if not better!! You only need a tiny amount so it lasts forever!!! :-)

$48 for 2.5 oz

Got this at last yr's IMATS for $30 - $35. This is the 2nd or 3rd tube I'm on. The 1st time I tried this was yrs and yrs ago when I picked it up spontaneously at another beauty show. The 2nd time, was from a swap. I feel like I am enjoying it now more than I ever have. It is very rich and smooth going on. I really like the scent of it. It somehow smells soothing to me. This is the last mask I use in my weekly routine. Very expensive for me, so I would only get it at some kind of discount. I am loving, but would find a substitute rather than pay full price.

on 3/23/2014 2:50:00 AM

Ok so this is stuff isn't a miracle face mask as I used it for when I first bought it, it's nice enough, although the texture is odd. It is however amazing at healing blemishes and cuts, I tried this thanks to a review on makeup alley! My spots (very large) healed in 2 days! It also made application of concealer to the area in those 2 days much more effective and less flaky. I put it on overnight just on the affected area and didn't wash it off at all as the product recommends, by morning it was completely absorbed. Thank you for the advice ladies, for this reason I will definitely repurchase!!!!

on 1/11/2014 2:11:00 AM

This is a good mask. Really nourishing and moisturising, it leaves my skin refreshed and glowing. Great for dry, dull skin. Happy with this one.

Popular Masks