MAC Night Manoeuvres

Night Manoeuvres

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

So thrilled to find this at a CCO for cheap (10 bucks, and with the CDN dollar so strong now, it's even more of a bargain!). It's a wonderful sooty looking blackened cool brown/grey shade with some silvery looking glitter bits that aren't obnoxious (don't even really show all that much but somehow seem to soften the darkness of the colour). I put some of this on as soon as I got it yesterday - smudged it into my upper lashes and under my lower ones and it made for such a nice, sultry look. Wore it this morning (even though I was going to the gym), lightly on the outer V and swept in a bit, with Shroom on the inner lid and it was such a nice look that's totally workplace-appropriate.Can't wait to see how it looks with Patina and some of the colours from UD's Naked palette. This is going to be getting a LOT of use once autumn rolls around. I don't care what the companies are trying to push on us, I like a nice grey or smoky eye for fall and Night Manoeuvres is a great way to get that look.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got this from the CCO last week and i love it. it's great crease color that can go with any everyday look or a night smokey eye. i like to pair it with buck and naked blended together on the lid and then add this in the crease.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Picked this up at my CCO. I use this color in my crease everyday. Looks real natural on me. I think I may go back up and get a backup of this because I really love!!!

on 11/29/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

love this eyeshadow....love the little sparkle on it..it's a pretty plain brown but the sparkle just makes it that special! love love it!

on 11/18/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this at Off Fifth Avenue (outlet for Saks) for about $10 and I honestly don't know why they had so many of them at the outlets because I love the color.The color itself is dark brown, almost olive green/brown but a bit more of the dark smokey brown in it with minimal shimmer. It's great for a slightly more subtle version of the smokey eye for daytime or to lightly brush over my eyes and on the outer corners in lieu of an eyeliner. I thought the packaging was cute too-bonus!

on 9/10/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a neutral/cool brown, with a bit of shimmer/glitter that doesn't show nor have fall out once applied. I found this shade to be a little hard blend, so a okay color I picked up a CCO. LE but not a LE cost worthy shade.

This is a great multipurpose, unique color. It's like a blackened taupe with silver and blue shimmer. I love it as a liner, or outer v color (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Packaging is cute on this eyeshadow, i'm really lucky I found it at a CCO. The color is a dark brown/grey color that i've been using a lot for every occasion, whether school, or going out at night. It's a satin so it has very little shimmer in the pot but it dosn't transfer when it's on the lid or crease. Love it! it's became a staple workhorse for me.

I love how this shadow turns into a smokey brown shade, and how it has subtle shimmers. Great for crease and outer v

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Wonderful dark brown/black color with some shimmer. I love it as a crease color or in the outer V for a day time smokey eye. It's a satin so I found I had to use quite a bit to get the effect that I wanted, but the color is worth the effort.