Essie White Bright Nail Pen

No Image

3.5

on 3/22/2011 4:36:00 PM

I love this product, I use it everyday and am on my fourth pen with two in reserve lol I wanted to stop using nail polish as it can discolour your nails even with base coat and its soooo time consuming so I decided to try this, it gives my nails a fresh look and makes the whites whiter and the nail bed pinker and healthier, its quick and easy to use and mine just wshes of when I use a nail brush to cleany mr nails, a fantastic innovative product that I highly recommend. Oooo a tip, I store mine with the nib pointing down so that it never dries out, one last me around two months.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Don't be fooled by the name of this product, it's only a type of clear nail polish in pen form and not a nail whitener, as the name seems to imply. The polish inside isn't like regular bottled polish; it's thinner, dries almost instantly, and has a different odor than regular polish. The wording on the pen itself says this product will leave your nails with "...a soft natural glow and shine", but the finish when dried reminded me of a dried base coat: not as glossy as a polish or top coat, but not matte. It comes off with polish remover, but the finish was so dull after a couple of days that it was difficult to tell that there was anything on my nails at all. Easy to use but very gimmicky and in my opinion not worth the money; you're better off using a clear polish if you want the same effect.

Popular Treatments