Quo Colour Corrector

Quo Colour Corrector

3.0

on 9/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely mad I wasted my money on this product for sure. No matter the combo I used this product has very poor coverage. I'm better off just using my Pur Minerals!!!

on 4/16/2011 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Because there is no picture, if your look for the quo color correcting palette with the 4 colors, this is a review for that. I have the most un even skin tone and this really didnt help. Its not pigmented enough, and the staying power really sucks. It creased really bad under my eyes and im only 17, and i used my eyeshadow primer as well as a setting powder. If you have dry skin that needs VERY little correcting, this might work for you

I really like this palette a lot. It's portable, easy to apply, and does a good job of correcting redness, dark circles, and uneven skin tone. I don't feel like I have to use a lot of product either so the effect is very natural, which is exactly what I'm looking for. It does crease a bit under the eyes and doesn't look freshly applied after 12 hours but I'm not sure I'll ever find a concealer that fits the bill completely. I do set with a light dusting of powder to combat any hint of a sheen and to up the staying power. The price is decent, the colours are great, and I like the packaging so it's a win for me.

on 7/20/2010 11:59:00 PM

This is my one and only corrector pallete, so initially it got used a lot. I've actually made dents in each of the colors, yeah!!! Green and yellow for blemishes/acnes, lavender for dullness, and salmon for undereye circles. I used to apply it with a foundation brush, since the product is quite creamy already. My first problem with it is that when it's blended out on my face, no matter what color I use, they all have a brightening effect. That kind of defeats the purpose, since I wouldn't want to draw that attention to all my flaws. My second complaint is that since they are correctors rather than concealers, in the end I still need to use a concealer.

For a while now, I've stopped using this corrector pallete, and used only concealers for the sake of laziness. And I didn't notice any difference in the end result. So, maybe this product was just an additional useless layer on my skin?! For its price, it's really nothing amazing, so I'd say save your money and just get a regular concealer that you can actually get more use out of.

The colours in this colour corrector palette are excellent (green to counteract red, salmon for under the eyes, yellow for under the eyes and lavender for highlighting) but I find the staying power is very weak. Also, the creamy texture dries out quickly in the winter and is really difficult to apply.