Bic Soleil Bella

Bic Soleil Bella
Bic Soleil BellaBic Soleil Bella

4.3

on 5/16/2019 1:45:00 PM

I think these razors work as good as any of the other ones I've used. I haven't cut my legs at all. I would buy them again unless there was a razor on sale that I've used before and worked the same.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are great disposables! As others have mentioned there are 4 blades, and they come in the cutest colors! I also love the gripped handle on these, which makes me less likely to drop it in the shower (ouch!) I get a really close shave with these razors, and I've never had a problem with razor burn or cuts with these. I don't find them especially "moisturizing", but they don't give me razor burn so that's a win in my book! I also find I can get a few shaves out of these, generally 5 to 6 which I think is pretty darn good for a disposable razor. The price is pretty good too, usually around $8 or so for 3 razors. I would repurchase these in a heartbeat, they really are a great inexpensive razor!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am pleasantly surprised by these razors for two reasons. Firstly, they're disposable/cheap. Secondly, the other Soleil razors (I have used the orange/yellow ones, which I believe are the original ones.) are pretty bad, maybe these are slightly better because there are four blades instead of three? I decided to throw these in during a last minute Target purchase because they were on sale in addition to me having a coupon. I only use disposable razors about three times before throwing them away since the little moisture strip in them seems to dull quickly. But the shave was close and left my legs smooth without razor burn or dryness. I just purchased the Twilight version of these, I feel like they may not be as good since they are only three blades instead of four, but we shall see! Definitely check these ones out if you're looking for an inexpensive, yet decent disposable razor!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

These razors are okay. Would not repurchase because I feel that it has given me more razor bumps on my thighs unfortunately.

I don't use the Soleil brand, I just use the classic single blade Bic disposable razors and always will. I've bought the super expensive removable soap blade razors and used those for about a year but $20 for a pack every time you have to buy a new head is crazy. And the more expensive ones never gave me a close enough shave. Lately I just got fed up with it and grabbed some shaving gel and the Bic pack and realized I had been wasting my money over the past year... It gives me a close shave & hardly ever cuts me. You don't need all the extra as long as you take your time and shave in the direction that your hair grows then you shouldn't have any problems with it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Bic Soleil Bella disposable razors are my HG. I have coarse mediterranean body hair and these razors give me a real close and smooth shave. The Bella model razor has four blades and are comparable to the Schick Quattro for less money. I can actually get away with 3-4 uses with this razor before tossing it. I never experienced razor burn with these and I can even get away with saving just by using water when I'm out of shaving cream.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

While I don't think this razor always gives me the closest shave, I think this is one of my favorite disposables. It's very comfortable and rarely nicks me. My skin is dry so that is a great thing to say. They also seem to last longer than other disposables. I usually get about a few times use of one razor, with this one I can go through nearly ten shaves. Just a good general shaver. And if you prefer using disposable razors with replacement blades, these still make a good backup or travel razor to keep on hand.

on 7/2/2009 11:23:00 PM

I actually got this free from BzzAgent to try and talk about but I had seen them in stores. I passed them over because I figured they were just another disposable and they're all the same so I might as well just get the cheapest one.

Wrong. I loved this razor. Usually with disposables I get one great shave, a couple decent shaves, and one shave I regret. So far, I've gotten nothing but good shaves out of these razors. I still cut myself as much as I do with the cheap disposables but that's my fault for sitting on the side of the tub instead of letting my legs soak :P

I love having four razor blades and not paying outrageous prices. The razors glide smoothly and always cut nicely. I don't have to shave the same area two or three times to get them smooth. Of course the shave doesn't last any longer and I still hate shaving but as far as razors go these are pretty nice.

The Bic Soleil Bella is the latest iteration of the Bic Soleil shaver line to hit the market. The Bella has 4 blades instead of 3, and a pivoting head flanked by two moisturizing strips containing coconut milk. The blades are also flexible to make them easier to rinse in running water.
I really liked the Bic Soleil Bella. I got an extremely close shave, although I can't really say it was closer than the 3 bladed razors. The pivoting head made it easier to handle around curved area of the body like the knees and underarms and the moisturizing strips did not get gooey when exposed to water like some of the other razors I've tried. The blades seemed to rinse well. No nicks or cuts in the few times I've used it. I received this as part of a Bzz Agent kit, but I would definitely repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools