Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

Filtered by hair type : Other
 Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've really dry and damaged hair so I've brought this product since the promoter introduce it to me. At first I really love it cause of the cute packaging and it's smells fruity and refreshing to me. I've brought both the green one and yellow one. It is really oily when you apply it to your hair it smells nice but if you apply a little bit more it's smell like a strong scent that you can't take it and wanted to puke. After a few seconds, the hair looks more dry but it's so strong the smell that you couldn't apply it again. If you're under the sun for like 20 minutes the smells changes to rotten fruit or so. I really wouldn't recommend this product to people who want to buy hair oil/serum.

on 9/6/2009 1:19:00 PM

i've this in the light version which is the blue-green bottle (: this smells absolutely amazing, and it makes my hair feel smooth and soft! definitely moisturizing and anti-frizz, will buy this again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a great product.I love Liese now.It nourishes your hair and leaves it soft and smooth.Frizzies all all gone so its great.And it smells wonderful.Very peachy.