Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
 Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

3.5

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My friend recommended this product to me, and I've used it for around 3 months now. It works best after washing your hair and letting it sit in your hair for a while before blow-drying it.

But sadly, this product just keeps your hair smooth for a few hours, it doesn't maintain the frizz as well. Quite disappointing in that. There was an improvement but it's quite little.

The packaging makes it really tempting for me to try it out. The scent of the hair cocktail is really nice at first, but after a few hours, it dies out and turn into a strange smell.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I own the peach version, which is the moisturising type. Have to say I love this product! It's fun to use, and smells wonderful. Bought this in Taiwan at the beginning of the year, and have been using it ever since, there is still a decent amount left. I would shake it up and pour out a small amount on my palm, spread it over both my hands and rub it through my towel dried hair, followed by CHI silk infusion and then blow dry. I wouldn't wake up to a tangled mess on my head to sort out with a flat iron in the morning. Love!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've really dry and damaged hair so I've brought this product since the promoter introduce it to me. At first I really love it cause of the cute packaging and it's smells fruity and refreshing to me. I've brought both the green one and yellow one. It is really oily when you apply it to your hair it smells nice but if you apply a little bit more it's smell like a strong scent that you can't take it and wanted to puke. After a few seconds, the hair looks more dry but it's so strong the smell that you couldn't apply it again. If you're under the sun for like 20 minutes the smells changes to rotten fruit or so. I really wouldn't recommend this product to people who want to buy hair oil/serum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

brought it because i've been hearing rave reviews and also because the packaging is so cute. i've got really dry and frizzy hair, and i hate it.

maybe i was expecting too much, but it didn't work wonders for maintaining the frizz. sure, there was an improvement, but not much. my hair did feel and look smoother, though.

ugh but really i ABHOR the smell. yuks. but after awhile, it smells okay so not really a problem.

probably would buy again.

on 4/20/2010 6:41:00 AM

"Hair cocktail" is just another fancier name for the commonly used "hair serum". This product comes in a dual-phase mixture, the upper phase (anti-frizz, which is basically oil) and the lower phase (nourishing water with prune and peach extract )

I think whoever that came out with this product is a great marketer. Everything from the bottle, to the concept is very very attractive and tempting !

I must say that while this smells really good (a very fruity scent), however, I noticed that I need quite a substantial amount of the serum for my hair to be smooth.

I didn't experience anything impressive after using this product however, the experience of shaking the bottle and the scent makes styling more fun. (that is why I said that this product prolly places more importance on its marketing instead of the R&D).

I got mine in Taiwan for Rm20 after conversion, and I know that it's selling in Singapore for SGD 13 (approximately RM 32).

on 9/6/2009 1:19:00 PM

i've this in the light version which is the blue-green bottle (: this smells absolutely amazing, and it makes my hair feel smooth and soft! definitely moisturizing and anti-frizz, will buy this again!