Liese- Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Hair Serum

3.9

on 11/15/2012 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Bought a bottle of this - "Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail" at Watsons yesterday for $13+. Started using it last night & I am very impressed with the result when I woke up this morning! My hair is more tamed, less 'fly-aways', softer & smoother! :)

Before this, my hair condition is quite damaged especially at the ends (hair dyes, curling tongs etc). However, after using this product, I observed instant results today! I am so going to get another bottle of this after I finish my current bottle! Worth my $$! Try it!

Overall Review:

Packaging: 5/5 (Spray bottle, no wastage, no mess at all)

Price: 5/5 (For a product that is less than SGD15 & shows results!)

Results: A+ (Very Satisfied)

Re-purchase?: DEFINITELY! :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I own the peach version, which is the moisturising type. Have to say I love this product! It's fun to use, and smells wonderful. Bought this in Taiwan at the beginning of the year, and have been using it ever since, there is still a decent amount left. I would shake it up and pour out a small amount on my palm, spread it over both my hands and rub it through my towel dried hair, followed by CHI silk infusion and then blow dry. I wouldn't wake up to a tangled mess on my head to sort out with a flat iron in the morning. Love!

on 1/3/2011 5:26:00 AM

I bought the peach one and i absolutely hate it. Doesn't control frizz and your hair end up smelling like rotten fruits a few hours later!

on 10/24/2010 8:14:00 AM

I got this from a friend as a birthday present and it smells incredibly fruity. So, a plus for whoever loves fruity smells. :)

My hair does not get extremely moisturized after using this, though it does help in getting the frizz down, FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. after that, it's the same frizz-pan. :(

Would not purchase this, and i will probably look for a much more moisturizing hair serum next time.

on 4/20/2010 6:41:00 AM

"Hair cocktail" is just another fancier name for the commonly used "hair serum". This product comes in a dual-phase mixture, the upper phase (anti-frizz, which is basically oil) and the lower phase (nourishing water with prune and peach extract )

I think whoever that came out with this product is a great marketer. Everything from the bottle, to the concept is very very attractive and tempting !

I must say that while this smells really good (a very fruity scent), however, I noticed that I need quite a substantial amount of the serum for my hair to be smooth.

I didn't experience anything impressive after using this product however, the experience of shaking the bottle and the scent makes styling more fun. (that is why I said that this product prolly places more importance on its marketing instead of the R&D).

I got mine in Taiwan for Rm20 after conversion, and I know that it's selling in Singapore for SGD 13 (approximately RM 32).

on 9/6/2009 1:19:00 PM

i've this in the light version which is the blue-green bottle (: this smells absolutely amazing, and it makes my hair feel smooth and soft! definitely moisturizing and anti-frizz, will buy this again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a great product.I love Liese now.It nourishes your hair and leaves it soft and smooth.Frizzies all all gone so its great.And it smells wonderful.Very peachy.