no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This line in particular is amazing and a God sent I have never bothered much with this brand in the past as it had never had actually bowled me over until I started using the damage reconstruction shampoo it left my hair so shiny smooth and healthy with loads of volume I then ended up buying the matching conditioner and hair repair mask and have never looked back its really affordable and I love the sleek orange bottle it comes in I love this it has really made my hair look so lush and healthy again

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

One day I was waiting by a lift and saw a girl with beautiful waist length hair. It was SO shiney and healthy. So I asked her what she used and she told me this particular SunsilkConditioner. She should be modeling for this product. I went and bought it. It's so cheap BUT fabulous. I hv very fine hair that is basically a flyaway frizz mess and I hv to do and use all sorts to tame it, let alone style it. The first day I used this product I was shocked. My hair became heavier but with body! It smelled so good, became so shiney and manageable. All I need to use is a wee bit moisturizer for the ends. My hair went into place so easily and it only took 5 mins to blow and style. This is the first time I'm using a Sunsilk product and I'm really Impressed. Who would've thought!!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I've always been amazed by the quality of sunsilk products, especially since the price is so affordable. Well, this is no difference. The smell is divine, keeps my hair in great condition (meaning no spilt ends, smooth and mostly frizz free and very soft.) It's performance is on par with my more expensive loreal Elvive conditioner, so i am seriously considering switching conditioners.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

3.0

10 years ago

I've tried many shampoos and conditioners, but this one didn't really cut it for me. It makes my hair smooth, but not more moisturized. The smooth and manageable range suits me better. Love the smell tho

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

11 years ago

Wow.Wow.Wow. This is amazing.Makes your hair intensely smooth and soft that its so unbelievable.My dry damaged hair drinks it up! I love it is uber cheap too.But the quality is amazing.Much better than the ones Ive used from more expensive ranges before.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age19-24