Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin
Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive SkinOil-Free Moisture Sensitive SkinOil-Free Moisture Sensitive SkinOil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 8/14/2017 12:04:00 AM

I have used this hydrating lotion for over a year. I mainly stuck with it because it would not cause break-outs and is lightweight. It also does well under makeup. I'm currently searching for something more hydrating but it is a good value for the price and comes in handy when my skin is reacting to other creams I've been testing out. It's fast absorbing and perfect for a quick morning routine.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I've repurchased this 3 times already. This is perfect. I use it twice daily & I use it as my primer & Makeup lays beautiful on top.

on 5/12/2017 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've only been using this moisturiser for a couple of days and there are a few things I have to mention. I have oily/acne prone skin and every moisturiser I have tried from drugstore to high end breaks me out, its very rare to find a moisturiser which does not break me out in small bumps or acne.

It's only been a few days since using this moisturiser and I have maybe 2 new breakouts of white heads which is unusual because I rarely get whiteheads (spots which you can pop straight away and white stuff comes out). I usually only get under the skin bumps. Therefore, I am not 100% sure if it is coming from this moisturiser, but I will update in a few days with continued use.

As for the moisturiser itself, the consistency is very thin and watery, it stings a little with application. I have to say it does feel greasy on my nose and the sides of nose when I wake up and during the day I can literally scrape of the oil and gunk with my nails. However on my cheeks its not greasy.

Overall, I'm not impressed, hopefully with continued use I can see whether it is definitely breaking me out or not.

UPDATE: downgraded to 1 lippie, definitely broke me out, caused my skin to be extremely greasy like I said before, if I scrape my nail on my nose I get oil and gunk underneath my nail. Broke me out on my cheeks and my chin and my forehead. It also broke me out underneath my eye on the thin skin which is insane considering that area of your face is not usually where you would get a breakout! Definitely clogs pores and the 'non comedogenic, claim is hilarious considering the top ingredients are some of the most pore clogging ingredients.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of the few moisturisers that doesn't make me break out. It does the job well and is a great price.

i really like this moisturizer, its simple, yet gets the job done. in the winter right now, my skin is slightly dry, esp since i like warmer showers, tbh who doesn't, but after i get out of the shower, my face feels stripped so i apply this. i also use this during the day time before my spf and after other skincare products. i use about 3 pumps for my face and neck, and wait about 5-10 minutes to completely absorb before applying makeup. i still get a bit shiny with this even though it says oil free, but thats just my tzone and also using quite a bit of product. so i take a paper towel and just absorb the extra without taking away the effects

on 11/22/2016 4:36:00 PM

My skin is so sensitive and doesn't like moisturizers. With that being said I had the hardest time trying to find an affordable moisturizer without spf to use at nighttime (I was using the only other moisturizer I have found that works for me, Simple brand with spf). I picked this up not expecting much, but boy am I glad I did! My HG! I like to put it on right after I shower while my face is still a little wet, then go back in later and patch in the dry areas, this way I'm less prone to breakouts. Will absolutely repurchase!

on 10/25/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh boy! An oil-free moisturizer for sensitive skin, that's inexpensive and can be picked up at any drug store! This has to be great!
No. No. No.
Props for the pump bottle, that is great.
I already have oily, acne-prone skin, and after applying this I looked like I just dunked my head in Crisco. I felt like I had just dunked my head in Crisco. Within minutes I was so oily and shiny you could probably see your reflection in my face. I gave it a go anyway, thinking it might absorb. I guess it did, because every pore on my face looked and felt like it was full of gunk.
I tried it for a week, thinking my skin was just adjusting or something. Then I switched to the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and realized *that's* what moisturizer is supposed to feel like and do for my skin!
Neutrogena missed the mark on this one. Maybe it's great for dry skin, though.

on 8/12/2016 3:14:00 AM

My holy grail moisturiser. So light weight and absorbs quickly. Leaves no residue or stickiness. I wear this alone and under make up. Doesn't make me break out either. The best!

I like to use this moisturizer when I want something gentle to layer under some harsher treatment products that I'm just starting. I appreciate that the packaging is minimalistic, $13 for 4 oz of product seems reasonable. this doesn't not do anything fancy, and the moisturizing property does not last long but is OK because I layer other products on top. I don't have sensitive skin but I like this one better than other similar product in this line

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It seems my face has gotten more sensitive the older I get. Recently my skin went on a rampage... It rejected all of the products I had been using peacefully. I had a breakout in between my eyebrowns, a painful bump above my lit and a different type of rash on my chin. ... Yes... a mess... When this happened, I changed to the mildest cleanser I could find but finding a moisturizer that my skin would accept without exacerbating the existing issues remained a pursuit. Enter Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturizer for Sensitive Skin ... I'm no stranger to Neutrogena, as I've had a close relationship with my dermatologist over the years and Derm Dr's often recommend their products. However, I have to be honest, it had been years since I used their products because I found their products overrated. Not anymore... This gives my skin the moisture it needs and 12 hours later, my skin still feels wonderfully moisturized without it being greasy. (The stuff I had been using couldn't even do that.) And most importantly, this has not further irritated the problem areas on my face; in fact, it seems to have calmed 2 of the 3 areas down, and in one area, it seems to have helped to completely resolved the issue. This is now an HG moisturizer for me.. I'll be using this from now on...