Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin
Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive SkinOil-Free Moisture Sensitive SkinOil-Free Moisture Sensitive SkinOil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 11/22/2016 4:36:00 PM

My skin is so sensitive and doesn't like moisturizers. With that being said I had the hardest time trying to find an affordable moisturizer without spf to use at nighttime (I was using the only other moisturizer I have found that works for me, Simple brand with spf). I picked this up not expecting much, but boy am I glad I did! My HG! I like to put it on right after I shower while my face is still a little wet, then go back in later and patch in the dry areas, this way I'm less prone to breakouts. Will absolutely repurchase!

on 10/25/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh boy! An oil-free moisturizer for sensitive skin, that's inexpensive and can be picked up at any drug store! This has to be great!
No. No. No.
Props for the pump bottle, that is great.
I already have oily, acne-prone skin, and after applying this I looked like I just dunked my head in Crisco. I felt like I had just dunked my head in Crisco. Within minutes I was so oily and shiny you could probably see your reflection in my face. I gave it a go anyway, thinking it might absorb. I guess it did, because every pore on my face looked and felt like it was full of gunk.
I tried it for a week, thinking my skin was just adjusting or something. Then I switched to the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and realized *that's* what moisturizer is supposed to feel like and do for my skin!
Neutrogena missed the mark on this one. Maybe it's great for dry skin, though.

To Read all 392 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/12/2016 3:14:00 AM

My holy grail moisturiser. So light weight and absorbs quickly. Leaves no residue or stickiness. I wear this alone and under make up. Doesn't make me break out either. The best!

I like to use this moisturizer when I want something gentle to layer under some harsher treatment products that I'm just starting. I appreciate that the packaging is minimalistic, $13 for 4 oz of product seems reasonable. this doesn't not do anything fancy, and the moisturizing property does not last long but is OK because I layer other products on top. I don't have sensitive skin but I like this one better than other similar product in this line

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It seems my face has gotten more sensitive the older I get. Recently my skin went on a rampage... It rejected all of the products I had been using peacefully. I had a breakout in between my eyebrowns, a painful bump above my lit and a different type of rash on my chin. ... Yes... a mess... When this happened, I changed to the mildest cleanser I could find but finding a moisturizer that my skin would accept without exacerbating the existing issues remained a pursuit. Enter Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturizer for Sensitive Skin ... I'm no stranger to Neutrogena, as I've had a close relationship with my dermatologist over the years and Derm Dr's often recommend their products. However, I have to be honest, it had been years since I used their products because I found their products overrated. Not anymore... This gives my skin the moisture it needs and 12 hours later, my skin still feels wonderfully moisturized without it being greasy. (The stuff I had been using couldn't even do that.) And most importantly, this has not further irritated the problem areas on my face; in fact, it seems to have calmed 2 of the 3 areas down, and in one area, it seems to have helped to completely resolved the issue. This is now an HG moisturizer for me.. I'll be using this from now on...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Moisturizes well but broke me out so badly ! I never had a moisturizer reaction before. Really disappointed. Wasted 11 $ !

Made my skin burn a little bit

on 2/24/2016 3:19:00 PM

this is your basic, no-frills type moisturizer. i dont have sensitive skin but i picked this up anyways because i wanted a regular no spf moisturizer to use for summer underneath a real spf product. i also use this at night and layer a stronger retinol treatment bc im still testing it out. i like this water-based face cream, and it feels like im not wearing anything, which is good for daytime wear. at night, i still like to layer my skincare products so this alone isn't enough, but as a base its nice. i use about 3 pumps for my face and only had it about a month and it already seems like im finished with the bottle. it is a good thing that this product is so affordable.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have tried so many of Neutrogena's spf products I am hoping one day they will make one that agrees with my oily skin. So far none have and this is no exception.
This one for sensitive skin felt just as suffocating as the others and it also gave me a weird warming sensation to my skin.

on 12/5/2015 12:12:00 AM

I always seem to come back to this moisturizer after trying others. My skin is very oily and this is one of the few moisturizers that doesn't break me out horribly.