Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel

3.9

Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Fragrance, Diodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 4/25/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It really does not give much moistrurizing effect on my skin. As if using water. It may help the sun burn in summer, I have not tested for sun burn yet.

on 7/14/2014 6:21:00 PM

WHEN I FIRST TRIED THIS PRODUCT FROM THE TESTER I DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL.IT WAS STICKY AND TOOK HOURS TO DRY OUT,BUT WHEN MY MUM BOUGHT IT AND BROUGHT IT HOME I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SECOND TRY.SO,I USED IT AFTER SHOWER WHILE I WAS STILL WET AND THEN I DUMPED IT WITH A TOWEL.THAT WAY WAS LESS GREASY,ALTOUGH STILL A BIT STICKY.I DRESSED UP AND LET IT DRY.AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS MY SKIN WAS BABY SOFT.SO,IF YOU DON'T MIND BEING A BIT STICKY WHILE APPLYING AND WANT A REALLY SOFT SKIN, GO FOR IT.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I usually love a gel moisturizer for the face (I love the one from Morning Burst) since they are lighter & fast absorbing for the summer time & hot months. With that in mind I thought getting one for my whole body was really good so that I don't end up feeling gross all over. This one from Vaseline really does hydrate all over but upon application it is sticky as hell. I feel like it takes a few mins to dry & completely soak in which is strange for a gel formula. I would recommend this for people who don't love a heavy lotion all over but only for nighttime use since I don't think you'd be able to get away with this in the mornings especially if you're running late.

on 8/21/2013 10:53:00 AM

This product is not amazing . Below the average

on 6/19/2013 2:05:00 AM

When I first saw this product I just had to buy it. I bought it because it was a gel and thought it would feel better on my skin than thick lotion. I tried this product for a few days and it just made my skin really sticky and greasy and I had to stop using it. It is a real good idea and may be good for some people, but not me.

on 1/13/2013 7:08:00 PM

Have used this product everytime I've been away on a hot holiday or in the sun!
Refreshing, light and easy to sink in... Plus I'm convinced it helps prolong a tan & continue to use it when back from holiday.

My boyfriend hates moisturising or even using after sun but he loves this as well!

Spring/summer staple!!

Ps. Going to try it on the face after reading this as others are claiming it soothes & reduces spot size :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought 4 bottles of this because i had been reading a lot on other sites about the benefits of aloe vera gel and thought they sounded great!

The reason i bought 4 is because they were on a halfprice offer (about 2.50 a bottle) if they were the usual 5 price i wouldn't of bought this many, anyways, I starting using this on my face in the morning after showering it made my oily skin as shiny as it's always been and i didn't see an improvement after doing this for 3 days.

I then started using it for my whole face every night, that helped calm down redness after i'd been popping the few spots I had, after that i started using it as a spot treatment every night. This worked much better! One of the spots i had popped before appling the gel was very red and a little painful, when i woke up in the morning it was completely flat and a tiny bit red! I am currently only using this for shaving cream and hand moisturiser because i don't want to use something expensive on my skin.

on 5/6/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Good summer moisturiser/refresher/after sun gel. It instantly refreshes my skin while lightly moisturising it. It smells a bit strange though, not what you'd expect. It smells sweet, like candy or something.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this as a brow gel with my brow brush to shape my brows! I love it and is a reasonable price for a huge bottle vs the tiny tubes of brow gel people normally buy, this will last forever! I will definitively buy again, if i ever need to (;

I also want to start using this as a facial moisturizer, will update in a week or 2!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- lightweight
- absorbs quickly
- great ingredient for DIY setting sprays
- adds enough hydration to oily skin

CONS

- pricey
- quickly consumed
- not hydrating enough for drier skin

COMMENTS

This doesn't work well for me during the winter months, however when my skin is more oily...this is all I need. I mainly use it as one of the ingredients for my setting sprays, though.

Will repurchase.