Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Liner - Brownie Pink

No Image

4.6

on 3/27/2016 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite shade of Creamy Lipliner, I use it together with the lipstick of the same name. Perfect shade of pinky nude, not too brown, just right to look natural and polished. Both are now discontinued, the Brownie Pink lipstick was repromoted in summer '15, but only as a limited edition, the lipliner was available for a while longer, but is gone now, too. Go figure. Too bad it's too risky to buy backups of these products in case they are relaunched because I have had more than one either rancid upon arrival or had them go bad within a few months.

on 3/27/2016 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this lipliner. Bobbi does some of the nicest lipliners in my opinion, looks great under Sandwash Pink lipstick also by Bobbi. However I went to my local counter and they told me this has been discontinued which is a major shame as it is a great colour!

on 5/9/2014 5:44:00 AM

Almost a muted pinky brown liner that blends well into my natural lip color. Goes well with most pink lipsticks (BB pale pink, sandwash pink,tulle & Mac`s Angel) and lasts even after drinks, leaving a stain of outlined lips. Application glides on soft, no tugging, no pulling. Very nice feel on lips. Smells like waxed crayons but wanes off. I also use it to fill the entire lips and top off with clear gloss. Looks shiny light pink. Mod & chic!

Im grateful it comes with a sharpener. The back of the sharpener has a removable applicator to clean lead from the blade. Pretty helpful stuff. Also use the sharpener for eye pencils. Max it out. Would def re -purchase altho its quite pricey. But this baby is value for money.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite lip liner. It goes on so smoothly and lasts a very long time. It is also very natural looking and goes well with many lip colors.
It comes with a sharpener and that's just great!

on 5/22/2009 11:54:00 PM

I love this liner! It is the exact color of my lips, and perfect for any of the 'my lips but better' lipsticks and glosses I have. For reference, I am Warm Sand in BB foundations. This liner is a pinkish nude shade. It is a pinker shade of Brownie, and would work well on many complexions as the pink is a very neutral one and not at all rose or bubble gum looking. It comes in a box with cap and it's own sharpener. The only complaint I have is the same one I have with Bobbi's other lipliners--they are made of wood, which in my experience makes them more likely to dry out sooner. That being said, I would not hesitate to repurchase this and recommend it to my friends!

Popular Lip Liners